Slipperman_1

Jan 6, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196054248
Discord name: Slipperman_1
For how long have you played on CN SCP:
A little more than a year. And 5 Days of Vtime
In what country are you located?: Poland
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Alexander Fritz, Timothy Slipperman, Antony Slipperman, Charles Dexter Ward
Civilian name: Matthew Slipperman
What server are you applying for? SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Currently Holding​

SCP-096​

Used to hold​

CI MRU-SSGT

Ethics Committee Assistaint

Internal Affairs Ambassador

Medical Consultant

UNGOC 1SGT and Team Leader of 911 'Lawmen'

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 4 warnings for fail RP, they all were a long time ago and are expired. I remember one of them was for combat cuffing a stunned person.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I believe that my primary strength lies in my extensive experience within the server. Over the course of my journey, I have held three distinct Clearance Level 4 positions, providing me with a comprehensive understanding of the site from various perspectives. Notably, all these Cl4 roles were non-combative, emphasizing my proficiency in working with documents—be it in-game documents or utilizing tools like Google Docs. Additionally, I have recently self-taught the usage of Google Sites, employing them for developing lore, including that of the GOC and my most recent O5 character.

My active involvement within the GOC saw me leading the 'Lawmen' team, a highly RP-oriented group that significantly contributed to the server's narrative through the creation of numerous documents. I take pride in being one of the most productive members during my tenure in the GOC. This experience has equipped me with leadership skills and administrative capabilities.

Having reached a point where I feel confident in my leadership and administrative abilities, I am eager to step into the role of Overseer Assistant. This role aligns with my aspirations to utilize my accumulated experience, motivation, and knowledge to craft roleplay scenarios and storylines. While I am already involved in many storylines, I believe that the position of Overseer Assistant will allow me to fully leverage my skills to engage a broader player base on the server.
Furthermore, I want to highlight my past experience as a Game Master, which significantly enhanced my proficiency in roleplay, storyline creation, and the use of PAC3. I believe this diverse skill set positions me well to contribute meaningfully to the server's development and narrative.
Currently I myself am involved into a story line related to both The Council and GOC. My character has commited treason to GOC to join the foundation as he felt that his LTGEN has been working against things GOC stand for.

As an addition, I would like to share a list of documents and lore that I have created during my time on the server like I did during my O5 application, including some event ideas that, unfortunately, did not come to life.

Site-106 Dissapearance (event)

ECA Timothy Slipperman Lore

Psychiatric Holding Guidlines by C.D.Ward

Coffee Machine Request

Damages Fee Receipt made in photoshop

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

Authority: In the Chain of Command, Assistants, unless under direct orders, hold a position above all other junior CL4 roles, except for Agency Managers and MTF Majors+. Conversely, various senior CL4 positions outrank Assistants not under direct orders. Furthermore, Assistants are subject to Zone Jurisdiction Policy when not under specific directives. When operating under direct orders from the O5 council, Overseer Assistants wield the second-highest authority on the site, specifically for executing those orders. In the absence of Overseers, this authority is to be exercised responsibly, particularly in the following situations:

1. Issuing Orders to MTF Operatives: While not their primary duty, Assistants, as among the lowest-ranking Site Command agents, can give orders to MTF regiments outside their internal ranking structure. This includes matters related to A-1 duties, Nu-7 duties, E-11 duties, and may involve authorizing AA when necessary.
  2. Involvement with Other Departments: Assistants act as the primary point of contact between Foundation staff and the O5 Council for departments such as DEA, IA, RsD, GenSec, and Medical. They communicate on behalf of the O5 council to maintain Site operationality.
  3. FLC, Code of Conduct & Policy Knowledge: Assistants are expected to be knowledgeable about the rules and articles of conduct governing the Site. While they may not directly enforce these rules unless related to their work or under specific orders, they can order arrests and hold individuals accountable when necessary.
  4. Maintaining FL3: Assistants must be familiar with Floor 3, contributing to keeping all crucial systems undamaged and fully operational. They also ensure A-1 personnel are fulfilling their duties, especially in the absence of Overseers.
  5. Ensuring Departmental Alignment: Assistants investigate, interrogate, and observe Site departments to ensure their alignment with Foundation interests and values. This involves assuring the loyalty of departmental personnel to the O5 Council.
  6. Professionalism: As representatives of Overseers and VIPs of A-1, Overseer Assistants must uphold a high level of professionalism. They are tasked with representing these entities appropriately when engaging with other departments.
  7. Document Signing: Assistants are responsible for signing any form of written authorization on behalf of Overseers, ensuring informational secrecy and operational security.
  8. Removal of Infoleaks. All the information regarding the nature of the Overseer Council or simply their existance is to be hidden from Clearance 3 and below. If some information does get out, it is assistaint's job to make sure everybody either forgets it, or dissapears.
  9. RP Creation: Assistants contribute to the living RP environment of the Site within the reasonable scope of their authority. They may engage in tests or other bespoke activities with other Site departments to enhance the overall roleplaying experience.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

'Alexithymia' Dossier (password is alexithymia)

Last edited:

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello @Slipperman_1,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.