Status
Not open for further replies.

"ALFA"

Jan 16, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ALFA_yd
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1w/0d/21h/44m
In what country are you located?: iran
Time zone: GMT+3:30
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF O-1 CPL "ALFA"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-D "ALFA" [MRU-WO]
Civilian name: ALFA
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:698053360
Discord ID (name#0000): alfa_yd
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
11 warnings 2 mategaming/1 NLR/1 fearp/5 failrp/1 combat jump/minor glitch
half warnings i was new for rp and its for long time ago and my last warn i was 035 and i try test something but i got warn for that

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
not much but i saw how staff work
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
normal play time around 5hour after i come back for school
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
i wanna become staff to help people and show to make better rp or show how rp work i like help staff sometime i saw staff was afk or there is no staff and people just break all rules
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
i love help people in server and make fun game im friendly with people as i try everytime and i just wanna help people to make best server and learn how roleplay work

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
+/- Support

Although I do believe you'd be a great candidate for staff and you are active within the server as well as having good reactions with you I do believe you need to add some more context towards your answers as currently they heavily lack such. As well as this your backlog of warnings and previous experience with trying to apply for staff do lean towards the negative side.

Good Luck,
Falcon

Last edited:

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
- Support

Hi Alfa, I did your staff interview prior back in July and you did cheat on it, resulting in a 3 month Staff Blacklist. Since that point, I've not really seen you much around on-site or had any notable interactions. You've also got a lot of warnings, which I will look into further when I have time, if these are all expired then I will remove this part. I believe you also should of added in the part where you did have a blacklist prior from staff.

You have a very short application that looks very similar to your older ones. From our personal DM's as well, I believe that you are not the most considerate of members of the community, and have very short patience, which is a crucial attribute of being a staff member.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

I think you should get another chance

ali "vezir"

Apr 19, 2023
Iran
+Support
+Lots of interactions
+Friendly
+Applied before

+Has warnings but most of them are expired

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Hi!
thank you for making a staff application for SCP-RP!
Today, I will be giving you a -support for the following reasons.

- Poor quality application, little improvement compared to the previous application.
- Failed to mention recent blacklist from staff.

- Few interactions

Considering your application and what my peers have responded with, I do not believe you are suitable to join the staff team.

Kind regards,
Nonky

bobby joe

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 25, 2022
+support
-Good guy
-ACTIVE
-good application
-good interactions

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @"ALFA"

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I would like to clarify that your previous blacklist is not the sole reason for your denial. It is important to note that you have already served the appropriate punishment for your previous actions and it has been excluded from the decision. However, the decision was based on other factors, particularly your involvement with the community. It appears that you have not yet made a significant impact within the community which is a crucial aspect of becoming a vetted staff member.

Being an effective staff member requires good communication skills, patience, and the ability to listen to players objectively. It is important that players trust and respect you, and this can only be achieved by being actively involved in the community. This will allow you to understand their concerns and bring them to the staff room for discussion and resolution.

My suggestion to you is to become more involved with the players of the community. This will not only demonstrate your commitment to the community but also help you acquire the necessary skills to become an effective staff member. By doing so, you will have a better chance of being recognized as a valuable member of the community and someone who possesses the qualities required to be a staff member.

I hope this explanation clarifies the situation. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,
Scotsman

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.