UK Ambassador Application. Operative Lukas Thybo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukas Thybo

Feb 23, 2024
External Link with better Layout of my application
Steam ID:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963848684/

Discord name:
lucasiju / in the discord Lukas Thybo.

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I started playing again after 1 and a half years. been active for the last two weeks and in that time I've mostly been playing IA.

In what country are you located?:
I live in southern scandinavia Denmark.

Time zone:
GMT +1

Character name(s):
Lukas Thybo.

Civilian name:
Anders Pelstry.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes i do have a microphone and it dose work, (mostly i do have the buzz sometimes but only sometimes).
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I currently don't have a hard on for combat really, so i don't want to be MTF or CI (answer i don't have any role within any combat units).
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes i have two recent once one was for toxicity, that day really was a one off due to my recording not working and corrupting, and i called a sit about RDM from where the guy i called on lied out of his ¤#!% and well it self explanatory
-

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
My decision to apply for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador is deeply rooted in a transformative experience that unfolded during a week-long investigation involving Nu-7 within the SCP Foundation. Being actively engaged in this extensive inquiry not only heightened my awareness of the critical role played by Internal Affairs but also fueled my passion for contributing more significantly to the department's mission.
Moreover, the influence of my defacto mentor, Kurt Gunsche, has been instrumental in inspiring my application for the Internal Affairs Ambassador position. Kurt's exemplary contributions and dedication to the department have served as a beacon, motivating me to follow in his footsteps and contribute meaningfully to the SCP Foundation.

By seeking to advance within the Internal Affairs department, I aim to channel my passion for investigative work, my firsthand experience in a high-stakes inquiry, and the guidance received from mentors like Kurt Gunsche. I am driven by the desire to make a more significant impact, ensuring that justice is not only served but that the SCP Foundation's guidelines are upheld with the utmost integrity.

In essence, my decision to apply is fueled by a genuine commitment to contribute to the continued success and ethical operation of the SCP Foundation, with a firm belief in the importance of Internal Affairs in maintaining order, upholding justice, and fostering a positive environment for all participants.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
In addition to my adept investigative skills, my experience from a year ago when I actively participated in the SCP Foundation has equipped me with a deep understanding of the intricacies involved in maintaining order and justice. I have honed my abilities to unearth crucial information and navigate investigations efficiently, employing the right tools to ensure a thorough examination of any situation like getting the right permits to enter restricted areas and getting documentation of those permits.

My tenacity is a defining trait, evident in my refusal to accept failure in investigations. I firmly believe in persevering until the truth is uncovered, and I have a track record of overcoming challenges even when faced with obstacles. This determination not only underscores my commitment to upholding the laws and regulations of the community but also demonstrates my unwavering dedication to the pursuit of justice.

In summary, my combination of investigative prowess, resilience in the face of challenges, and a nuanced understanding of the community positions me as a strong candidate for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador. I am confident that my skills and commitment will make a positive impact on the enforcement of guidelines, the pursuit of justice, and the overall well-being of the SCP Foundation.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I'll give an example of one of my documents i wrote, it's an incident report regarding another agent who committed a violation.

Summary
On the evening of February 18, 2024, an incident occurred within the SCP Foundation's personnel wing, involving Adam "The Sage" Rowe [AG] and a tech expert. The altercation resulted in the tech expert suffering injuries, including a sprained ankle, back pain, and blunt trauma to the right spleen. The incident took place spontaneously, as the tech expert was sitting on the first-floor railing with a box on his lap.

Incident Details
During routine personnel activities within SCP [Site 65], a sudden and spontaneous confrontation arose between Adam "The Sage" Rowe and the tech expert, identified as [Wayne]. Witnesses reported that an argument ensued, escalating rapidly, leading to Adam "The Sage" Rowe pushing the tech expert off the first-floor railing.

The tech expert had been sitting on the railing with a box on his lap, presumably engaged in some form of personnel-related task. The unprovoked attack resulted in the tech expert falling and sustaining injuries.

Injuries sustained by the tech expert
(1)
Sprained Ankle: The tech expert
suffered a sprained ankle as a result
of the fall.
(2)
Back Pain: The impact of the fall
caused back pain, and the tech expert
complained of discomfort in the
lumbar region.
(3)
Blunt Trauma to Right Spleen: The tech
expert also suffered blunt trauma to
the right spleen, prompting concern
for internal injuries.

Actions Taken
(1)
Medical Attention:
Foundation medical personnel responded immediately to provide on-site medical assistance. The injured tech expert was then transported to the Site [Medical Facility] for further evaluation and treatment.
(2)
SCP Security: The SCP Foundation's internal security team has been activated to investigate the incident. Surveillance footage from the personnel wing is under review.

Conclusion
The incident involving Adam "The Sage" Rowe and the tech expert occurred spontaneously within the SCP Foundation's personnel wing. The SCP security team is actively cooperating with internal investigations

REPORT INFO
Written and reported by Lukas thybo
Date 19th, February, 2024
Victim: Wayne tech expert
Suspect: Adam "The Sage" Rowe (AG)
Suspect Occupation: IA

Insident Recordings: (QR code on last page)

Victim Signature

Signed ___________________________

Signed ___________________________

!!Note: This Document was considered Excellent and filed in the director's own office!!
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

I have written some key notes on what Internal affair ambassadors do in RP.

Upholding Laws and Justice:
Ensure that the laws and regulations of the RP community or site are upheld.
Work towards maintaining justice within the community.
Extended Abilities and Duties:
Utilize extended abilities, such as more disguises and permission to conduct investigations without explicit approval.
Aid in onboarding new Agents, helping them understand their roles and responsibilities.
Guideline Enforcement:
Monitor Internal Affairs members to ensure they are following the guidelines set by the Department Directors.
Relationship Management:
Maintain and improve relationships between Internal Affairs and other departments.
Conduct meetings and quick chats with other departments to address concerns and ensure harmony.

Praise and Punishment:
Use praise and punishment as tools to motivate and correct Agents within Internal Affairs who deserve recognition or need improvement.
Trial Period Oversight:
Work closely with new Internal Affairs Ambassadors during their 1-week trial period to guide and assess their performance.
Collaboration with Senior Ambassadors:
Collaborate with more senior members of the Ambassador team for guidance and support.
Information Sharing:
Refer to other Ambassadors for information or clarification on duties.
Seek guidance from Directors when necessary to fill in any missing information.
Opinion on Ambassador Applications:
Provide opinions on Ambassador applications to assist the Directors in making informed decisions about new appointments.
Departmental Satisfaction:
Ensure that the Internal Affairs department maintains a positive and constructive relationship with other departments.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lukas Thybo's connection with the SCP Foundation commenced during his tenure as an operative involved in European Union intelligence operations, rather than NATO. His introduction to the organization unfolded through Project Renatus, with specific induction details classified and limited to authorized personnel. Following this initiation, Lukas found his place within the Foundation, contributing to the Department of Internal Affairs. He invested a substantial amount of time in the department, participating in various investigations and later assuming the role of an Operative for internal affairs personnel in the Taiga region. Specializing in MTF Nu-7 and its operational dynamics and adherence to the [legal Codex] , Lukas underwent a reassignment to Site-65 after stepping down from his operative position. Presently, his latest assignment was centered around Operation Swan's Neck [now concluded] Led by Internal Affairs Ambassador Kurt Gunsche.

Reactions: Ace 63 and Stealth

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
Active IA
Respectful and engages in IA operations

you should probably colour your app and organise it its kinda hard to read

Reactions: Lukas Thybo

Lukas Thybo

Feb 23, 2024
-support
good ia agent but your app is ai generated. so unfortunate
View attachment 13600
Biscuits:
Thanks for the reply i appreciate your notice of my work i have been going hard on my last investigation and i'm happy to see people noticed it.
I made wrote the whole thing in a wordpad from where i than copied it over to a google docs document for sharing please check out the link at the top of the application to see a better outlined and organized application.

Checkraisefold:

Thank you for taking note, i did forget to mention that i used to some extend AI due to it being a helping tool for my dyslexia and there for it has that touch. Though all information and every document within the application is something i have written with only minor help with grammar from the set AI.

But i cannot deny it's kind of surreal how much it reads it as being GPT, for it would mostly be like a solid 20 percent, but if requested i will gladly rewrite it for another 2 hours if that's what it takes.
Edit. have shown proof and documentation of my dyslexia to department director

Yedekkral:

I must agree on that i have much to learn, and i will make sure to be spunging all infomation up

Mv.h Lucas Justesen. / Lukas Thybo

Last edited:
Reactions: Stealth

yedekkral

Jun 26, 2023
I support him, but he may need some time to learn and get more confident with IA. However, he has potential.

Reactions: Lukas Thybo

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Thybo,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Lukas Thybo

Feb 23, 2024
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Thybo,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta
Hi i would love further infomation regarding the denial of the application for improvments

Status
Not open for further replies.