[UK] Anthony "Pilot" ECA application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony "Pilot"

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:559598846
Discord name: Otoño#3568
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since may of the last year.
In what country are you located?: Spain.
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s):
  • Foundation: Anthony 'Pilot'
  • Chaos Insurgency: "Not Anthony"
  • UNGOC: "Vulture"
Civilian name: Antoni
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
O-1 LTCOM [Holding]
CI Beta [Holding]

Nu-7 Lieutenant [Held]
CI Delta [Held]
UNGOC 1SGT [Held]
UNGOC SGT [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, 1 for RDM and 2 for Failrp, all of them expired months ago and I didn't know some of the rules at that time.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
Without a doubt the time and experience that I have acquired on the server during the months that I have been on it. I've spent time in most of the departments/factions and know how they work and how they interact with each other.
Among these departments/regiments, the most noteworthy for the ECA role is being part of O-1 with the LTCOM rank, thanks to which I have gained a lot of experience working for the committee, which helps enormously to face this role.
In short, what makes me a good fit for the role is the ability to meet the standards of it, the knowledge, and willingness to work with the Ethics Committe.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of an ECA are as follows:
-Report any important event to the Ethics Committe.
-Document either to help the committe.
-Be a representatives of the Ethics Comitte when they are given tasks.
- Being able to organize /give tasks to O-1 if necessary.
- Observe/Supervise that IA is doing a good job and help them if possible.
- Help other departments to perform their jobs satisfactorily following the legal codex.
There might be more responsibilities but I consider that these are the most important ones.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
During the events of the conteiment breach of the Site- ██ on the 12/04/ ██ multiple MTF units were deployed to retake the site. Among these teams that were deployed were a team from E-11, MTF Nu-7, and various ERT groups. Several Keter and Thaumiel classes were loose on the site causing chaos, one of them being SCP- ███.
Leading a unit of Nu-7 was LT Anthony Cooper, they were ordered to establish a perimeter around the site while E-11 worked inside. For several hours they were waiting and contacting the teams that had entered the site and after all that time without any casualties the E-11 team cleaned the site and recontained all the anomalies except for SCP- ██ which managed to reach the surface. This SCP was a quadruped, blind and deaf animal that was similar to a crocodile and could run at high speeds. What stood out was his ability to see thanks to tectonic vibrations. It wasn't going to be an easy job to recontain it since the device created to bring the anomaly back to the site was broken due to the recent breach. The only way to locate and attract it was to cause a big tremor somehow. When Anthony was notified of this, he had to think fast, so he decided that his team would fire at the ground with everything they had and throw all the explosives. It worked and his entire unit was destroyed by the anomaly, Anthony knew the risks and decided to do it to save the lives of the civilians who lived in the cities that the anomaly was heading for.
Upon returning to the nearest site to recover from what happened and the loss of his team. Anthony was notified by medical personnel that due to the multiple explosions and the damage they had caused him, he had lost 78% of his hearing and would no longer be able to serve as an MTF unit.
After this he was summoned to the offices of the Ethics Committee. When he arrived he thought he was going to be arrested for causing the death of his entire unit, however the committee saw his record and understood that the decision he made was complicated but correct. For this very reason they offered him a job as very low Assistant that he took without hesitation.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Pilot' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Afternoon ██████,
Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact myself to organize a formal interview.

- Ethics Member Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.