[Uk] Application for the Chief of Medicine #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180000465

Discord name: Pkor#6969

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 22 days

In what country are you located?: Scotland ???????

Time zone: BST

Character name(s): 'Bravo'

Civilian name: Turkey Man

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes which I mainly use

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-G

Nu-7 LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

In total I have 8 warnings and 1 ban which I will explain them all
[18/4/22] 2x Mic Spam - (Just shouting very loud as a d-class) Quite a while ago

[17/3/22] MRDM/FAILRP/LTAP - (Got XK-Class VIP and went the cartel job therefore going into the facility, killed couple of people in the search of a key card for the ci) I cant appeal this ban since the admin who gave me it has resigned from the admin team.

[03/5/22] 1x Combat Cuffing - (Handcuffing a RRT officer while playing as d-class) Learnt from my mistake since I thought it was allowed when he had his gun on safety

[08/5/22] 1x Fail RP - (Cant remember why this one was given out)

[21/6/22] 1x ERP - (Saying to someone "I Can pay in something else wink wink" when a friend was trying to buy freedoms off me) Trying to get this warning removed but never happened

[23/6/22] 1x Meta-Gaming - ( Not sure why this one was given out)

[23/6/22] 1x Pac Abuse - (Testing my pac3 in a training room where nobody except myself was there and a admin on duty saw me)

[26/6/22] 1x Body Blocking - (Apparently I was body blocking and never got to see the clip to justify myself since the person who made the clip was having technical issues)

[14/7/22] 1x Fear RP - (Deep cover had me at gun point saying don't move which I couldn't hear since I was in a discord call)

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?:
Honestly I am applying for this role to expand my knowledge which lvl 3 doctors simply do not
have access to and I want to challenge myself with a higher responsibility role within the medical department, Also teach trainees I have the ability to train for a medical licence which I know from a personal experience is hard to get because the inactivity of some chiefs, Last reason is to improve the Medical departments reputation since a lot of new players first job is a medical trainee so we can get this department a better name for itself.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
I am a very active individual and can offer a lot to the Medical department like professional team leader which would set a good example
to the trainees and the medics within the department, Also my good knowledge with medicine would offer a lot for the department since I will be able to teach more students and have more priority when it comes to lectures and trainings.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
If a person comes in with a fracture they are meant to sit the patient on the X-ray scanner (Not Alt-E) to discover which body part
has the fracture, once you have found what bone has the fracture you will have to get the right medication from the !medic menu then put the empty beaker then mix it into the drug jar, finally when you have got the medication ready for the patient they must consume it which will result in there fracture fixed.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
The important responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine has is to overlook the whole medical department to make sure everyone is doing the job they are supposed to do and also create training for trainees which are looking to get a medical license, The last responsibility that the Chief of Medicine has is prosecuting any staff of the medical department which breaks against ethics or the code of conduct.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Doctor "Bravo" was a high ranking medic/doctor within the Canadian military which he has managed to save countless life's ranging from simple metal splinters all the way to almost impossible heart transplants, He got his nickname "Bravo" from his lieutenant major cause the countless times he has been put into stressful situations and managed push through. But one day he got confronted by his Lieutenant about helping assist a research team in a rural part of Canada which they had a fully built underground facility, confused at first but Doctor "Bravo" decided to help out with this operation called "Snow Feather".
*Couple of Months later*
Quickly the site director of this facility found out how good of a asset Doctor "Bravo" was since how quick thinking and precise hand movement he was. Then was put in charge by the site director to order all the medics and trainees within the medical department.

Last edited:

Joestar

Feb 9, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Friendly
+Mature
+Good leadership skills
+Nicely written application

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Medical logowhite.png
RE: Bravo's Application for Chief of Medicine

Good Evening Bravo,

Thank you for applying for the position of Chief of Medicine, after discussion with Dpt. Director Abbie Maot, we both feel you are fit to join the Medical Department as a Chief of Medicine, congratulations.

You will be placed on a week trial.

Kind Regards,
Department Director Yeke Maot & Department Director Abbie Maot​

Status
Not open for further replies.