Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 LCPL
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes but the warnings is very old
1. Cooldown Violation
2. NLR
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- Because I have been working as an agent for a long time and I have enough experience to be Ambassador
- I like to help other agent as well as employees of the facility people and a lot of people come to me for help and I give him this help

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- The big experience in IA.
- I am very loyal person, I like to help others and I am unbiassed.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written 30 perfect documents
-Inetlligibility, neatness and no mistakes in documents
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- the main task Ambassador is to train new agents and punish them. Organising presenations for them and organising patrols
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Elvis "Cookie" Padre-

When Elvis first appeared at the facility, he was curious about everything during his first service, he committed an act that after some time a guy in a black coat came up and took him, the guy turned out to be Ambassador of IA who explained everything to him and gave him a warning. Immediately Elvis liked working as an IA and wanted to get into the position at all costs when Elvis was admitted to the IA he was doing his job with full dedication and when he did it he was reminded of his parents who died in the another facility during the mass escape of SCP. Elvis, worried about his memories, let go and put less to work until he appeared, who explained that you can see that he is suitable for work as Ambassador. And from the next day elvis worked as much as he could and patiently waited for the day he would stay Ambassador.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Elvis,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Thomas “Saxo” Glover
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Caleb Bowler

Status
Not open for further replies.