[UK] Appo | Security Captain #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID -
STEAM_0:0:93504192

Discord name -
avaster#6667

For how long have you played on CG SCP -
Playtime: 3 weeks+/- (I believe VTime is not accurate)
Joined First: May-June

Age -

In what country are you located? -
United Kingdom

Time zone -
GMT+1, British Summer Time

Character name(s) -
'Appo'

Civilian name: -
'Apppo'

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA) -
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic? -
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held -
CI - CI-G [Holding]
MTF - E-11 SGT [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why -

1 minor warning
[1] mixing [mixed out of character with in character as a D-Class speaking about an admin]

other warning
[2] entity abuse [i was forced to dispense a lot of death cups under gun point by a combat medic]
appealing (https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-uk-appo-entity-abuse-warning-appeal.5678/)

no bans

-

Why are you applying for Security Captain -

I think a lot of the issues come with no leader to help orginise General Security, and no one to guide them. I would like to be a Security Captain so I can lead the Security team, hold informational meetings for the Security to be up to date on their knowledge, setting posts for the Security so that everyone knows what they're doing. These are good changes that I believe a leader like myself should have. These changes will ultimately result in General Security being in check, and not massively chaotic. All of these duties I mentioned are something I am more than willing to take part in. While I understand General Security can be hard to deal with for most people (since they're the backbone of the facility and most new people who arrive on site will start right here), I do believe my leadership skills will be than suffice, and I will not crack under the pressure of all of the D-Class and Security. This is why I am applying for Security Captain, because of these skills, along with knowledge between rule breakers and ethics. I believe I am more than capable to make sure everyone is happy, and recieve a nice welcome to the site (which will make sure they have an enjoyable roleplay experience).

I am also active as GenSec & Seargent, I would like to put my activity towards towards leading a team and making sure my Security is at their right posts, doing their jobs properly to the best of their abilitiy, making sure to be a welcoming leader and rolemodel for any new individuals joining the facility for their first time. I would like to be given a chance to show my leadership abilities, but also make sure that everyone has a fair and fun roleplay experience. This starts with strong leadership skills, and generally being a welcoming and kind leader, while still being strict when need be, which I believe is what I have.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain -

I am one of the most active players on the server - I'd be able to spend the majority of this time I am spent active to command General Security and fufill all responsibilities of a Security Captain (refer to What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP).
'Last Week' VTime Activity below:

99F54B208E17D71BB7440A6A9B14DCB340CBD436 (1600×1200)

I also believe I am well knowledged in the thin lines between Ethics and Server Rules, and in every unique situation I will stay calm and try and solve the situation in game before resorting to admin matters depending on the situation.

I have also lead squads on Arma 3 as a police superintendent, which is the highest ranking on the server I had played. I have also lead police teams on FiveM Gta 5 roleplay, which has a much more serious approach on Serious Roleplay compared to Garry's Mod. I have 10,000 hours in Garry's Mod which have mainly been in Military Roleplay, Starwars Roleplay, City Roleplay and SCP Roleplay (which I have lead teams in). I have also lead GenSec & RRT in conducting sweeps, answering questions,assigning D-Block posts and helping Cadets and Officers while being a Security Seargent on this server. While doing these leadership tasks on the server, I have remained ethical, kind and professional at all times. I had no issue with doing these tasks. Because of all of these reasons mentioned, I am more than capable of leading General Security alongside their fellow counterpart, Riot Control. I also believe I can learn from my mistakes, for instance my last application was rushed due to the fact I had applied for both Captain and Ambassador, overestimating myself. Because of this, I have put in a lot more detail in the answers, obviously not applied for IA again at the exact same time, and spent a lot more time on General Security before jumping too ahead.

One last note I'd like to add is when I am leading the General Security team alongside RRT, I want to take a friendly approach and attempt to de-escalate any toxic situations and make sure everyone is happy, and not get heated. I understand General Security and D-Class can be very hard to handle for some, and it can turn toxic very quickly due to a lot of new people coming on the site, however I want to try and stay calm and make sure everyone is happy before trying anything any further depending on the situation. I believe I am more than capable of taking a hold of any situation, while remaining calm and not cracking under the pressure which most would probably fall to, resulting in them perhaps breaking a rule or code of ethics. Lastly, I understand most people might apply for this role, hold and simply sit on it, however I want to stress how far I am going to take this role to hell and back.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP -

- Host lectures about Ethics and general security knowledge to inform everyone and keep them up to date.
- Not to be heated easily or get overwelmed by D-Class or General Security and a loud environment.
- Filling out documentation to make sure important information is documented in quality detail.
- Work to come up with new suggestions, rules for the Security Department as a whole.
- Work together with other departments such as MTF and Internal Security.
- Trainings to make sure everyone is at their suitible level.
- Control and lead Riot Control and General Security.
- Overseeing the entirety of the Security Team.
- Deal with ethical matters.
- Stick to the server rules.
- Deal with rulebreakers.
- Leading a team.
- D-Block Sweeps.
- Staying Ethical.
- Keeping calm.
>
CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 CONFIRMED
>
MEMETIC KILL AGENT ABORTED
>
ENABLING SAFETY INTERLOCKS
>
CONTINUED LIFE SPANS CONFIRMED
>
Welcome, ████████-█. Please insert commands.
>
████████-█@SCiP.INET> $ NANO OPEN ~/FOUNDATION/SITE_65/PERSONNEL_RECORDS/'APPO'
>
File Decipher Protocol Initiated
>
'APPO'

Last Updated:
21/07/2022.

Known Aliases: 'Appo'.

Attendance: ALIVE.

Birth Location: UNITED KINGDOM.

Previous Occupation: US MARINE, OPERATION OBSERVANT COMPASS.

Current Occupation: SITE_65.

History: DURING OPERATION OBSERVANT COMPASS 'APPO' WAS REPORTED FOR ████████ ██ COMPORTMENT. THIS COMPORTMENT PROVED BENEFICIAL. 'APPO' WAS APPREHENDED BY AGENT ██████ UNDER THE EXCUSE OF COMMITTING SUICIDE BY OVERDOSE ON DRUG 'PENTOTHAL'.

SENT TO SITE-65 FOR INTERROGATION AND A POSSIBLE BRAINWASH ATTEMPT. BRAINWASH PROVED SUCCESSFUL. 'APPO' FORGETS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS PAST. 'APPO' NOW SERVES SITE-65.

'APPO' IS DOING FINE IN SITE-65. UNFORTUNATELY, NO FURTHER ████████ █
COMPORTMENT AFTER BRAINWASH DUE TO THIS BEING A DAMAGING AFFECT ON 'APPO'. FOR UNDISCLOSED REASONS BY RULING OF ████████-█, 'APPO' IS STILL KEPT SERVING SITE-65.

Last edited:

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
-/+ Neutral

- I don't really see you on Gensec
+ Active
+ Good application

Reactions: appo

Quin

May 26, 2022
+Support
Active
Good interactions
A great guy to work with

Reactions: appo

Shino Aeschylion

Jun 2, 2022
South England

Application Accepted

Hello, @appo
Thank you for taking the time for filling out an application for Security Captain, I am delighted to inform you that
your application has been accepted and your training will be done tomorrow.

Once again, Congratulations​

Signed by:
Deputy Chief of Security Shino Aeschylion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.