[UK] Appo Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): avaster
How many hours of playtime do you have?: 850+ Hours Playtime | 10,500+ Hours on Gmod
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: British Standard Time (BST)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Foundation Name: 'Appo'
Security Captain [Holding]

E-11 CSG [Holding]
O-1 PVT [Held]

Chaos name (include your rank):
Chaos Name: Appo
CI DELCOM [Holding]

Civilian name: 'Apppo'
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93504192
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Second Application. - https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-appo-staff-application.5758/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 warns / no bans:
- [June 20] Mixing - Mentioned an admin when D-Class
- [July 22] Ent abuse - Spawned Death Cups (Under Fear-RP)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

[-] I've been staff on many servers. Although I do wish I could name them, it is against the rules and guidelines for applications.

[1] I have owned my own servers in the past which used to be Military-RP (USA vs Russia) and City-RP (Serious Roleplay). Nearly all of the servers had 64+ concurrent players.

[2] I used to be a Superadmin on one of the most popular Dark-RP servers 6 years ago (2016) around which easily hit 128 players every single day. The server was Semi-Serious and the reason it wasn't as well developed like most servers nowadays is due to 2016 having underdeveloped addons. Everything was pretty new back in 2016. The things I have done on this is specific server from what I remember is making rosters, leading the staff team, doing all of the back work for the server and making sure that the server is ran smoothly, along with a chain of command where everything is relayed to me before the Founder.

[3] I used to be a Senior-Moderator on a current Dark-RP server which is still up today and gets 128 players. I tried to get Admin until I didn't like the ways of the server, so I had resigned on my own accord to move on to other things.

[4] I used to be a Moderator on one of the most popular SCP-RP servers 4 years ago (2018). I used to be an Area Manager alongside this role, which was very demanding, however I did still have fun and easily micromanaged both of these important roles.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

[1] I used to be a Police Superintendant on Arma 3 Roleplay which used to be extremely serious. A lot of what I used to do as a Police Superintendant was adding new policy changes to the police force, assessing the force, changing threat and situational awareness levels depending on how bad terrorism/gangs are rapant in the city (such as high/critical)

[2] I also used to be a Senior Position as a Police Officer in (can't say say server name) Arma 3 Roleplay before it was turned into FiveM (GTA-RP). This included roster work, leading entire police forces, making up new ideas, making sure the entire team has a good standing.

[3] I also used to be hold a high ranking position (equivilent to COM) in the old SCP-RP server which lead a regiment/team, similar to MTF. Alongside this role position, I used to be an Area Manager which was Serious Role (1 Single Whitelist).

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Currently I spend 16 hours active a day on the server.
I have been doing this for nearly 2 months.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

[1] I have a genuine interest with the server which I would like to take a step further to help the community. I enjoy playing the server and I would like to give back to the community by showing off my skills and moderating the server.

[2] Also from my experience, I think this server handles staff matters very well, and mostly I have had great interactions with staff members and the staff team. I would like to be more apart of the community and the staff team. Nearly all staff seem very very friendly which is hard to accomplish from my previous experience as both a Founder and Staff in multiple servers.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

[1] I used to own entire servers and lead staff teams such as all information relaying through myself by a Chain of Command, along with always keeping Roster Work up to date, threat levels, recruiting and promoting new Staff/Police Positions for people who were sit for those potisionss. I do believe I have a ton of experience I believe not a lot of people have the privilege to experience. (10 'proper' and non-'irrelevant' servers in all of my 10400+ Hours of GMod. I mentioned 4 above since I don't remember the count and the proper details as I have owned this game for an amazing amount of time).

[2] I've gave a lot of suggestions and ideas for the server. I do believe my creativity would be useful in a higher-up staff position, by making the server a better place by introducing new policies to the staff team and improvements to the staff team.
-
As one final note, I have also cleaned up my Steam Groups.

Last edited:

Raiden

Mar 14, 2022
-"Raiden Here"
Hello Appo,
I know we haven't actually met and spoken to each other
but I have noticed your work in the foundation
and personally, I think you are a Perfect Fit

Because of that, you have my Support

+Great Experience
+Amazing Detail
+Alot of Experience
+Good Activity (800 hours+
?)

I Would love to have you on board with the Team

Deleted member 2482

-/+ Neutral

While I have no doubts that you are a great fit and have even gave you a +Support in the past app, something about your story doesn't add up You claim to be 18 yet you also claim to be a superadmin on a major server 6 years ago, so at 12? alongside a lot of other very important positions, and also considering your gmod time, not including other games since we cant see that on your profile, you would have to spend at least 5 hours a day playing gmod + other games an impossible time for someone with work or school, leading me to believe you lied about your age

Last edited by a moderator:

pite

Feb 3, 2022
Dedicated, active and a good member of the community.

+SUPPORT

'Thunder'

Apr 10, 2022
+Support
+Mature
+Senior Position Delcom + E11 CSG + Security Captain
+ VERY ACTIVE ?

IM so sad you have more time in the server than me im catching up tho only 100 hour gap

Apr 16, 2022
Application Denied

Hello @appo .
Thankyou for taking the time to create an application to join our staff team , whilst your application is well right ; I am sadly going to have to deny your application as I feel you lack a certain maturity to be trusted with a moderator position as I have seen a lot of poor judgement from you in a few out of character instances.

Kind regards , Foxatron.

Status
Not open for further replies.