Jun 30, 2022
Norway
+SUPPORT
+Active
+Past Experience
+Mature
+Friendly

-------------
I've had good encounters with Appo, He's very active, friendly as well as mature and considering he got past experience as well i believe he would make a good addition to the staff team. I wish you goodluck though !

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
- Support

Got a warning today
I had gotten a minor mixing warn, where an admin teleported to myself and I said 'take me to a sit'.
Furthermore, the person in question who requested the sit has also been banned a few minutes ago, and has been warned by Cope for targetted harassment towards myself.
- Support
- Immature
- Bad rule knowledge
- Bad attitude
- Mingy
I have went into detail about these notes in my application and my response to the other individual. Respectfully I also don't believe I would be a minge and have bad rule knowledge if I had only 2 minor warnings and no bans.

Regards ?

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
I had gotten a minor mixing warn, where an admin teleported to myself and I said 'take me to a sit'.
surprised-shocked-scared-astonished-emoticon-260nw-483529231.jpg

'Negan' White

Jan 29, 2022
Furthermore, the person in question who requested the sit has also been banned a few minutes ago, and has been warned by Cope for targetted harassment towards myself.
I'm sorry you feel like it's a targeted harassment towards you but I ashore you that was and is not my intent

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
I have went into detail about these notes in my application and my response to the other individual. Respectfully I also don't believe I would be a minge and have bad rule knowledge if I had only 2 minor warnings and no bans.
Cannot even take criticism.

DkTnt (Yi-Fu)

Jun 7, 2022
Cannot even take criticism.
To be fair to appo, that is a little more than criticism... However there is nothing wrong between their conversation. Furthermore, your reply is unnecessary and does not add any value to the on going application or decision.
Please remove yourself from further conversations in this thread it unless is of value. Thank you.

Last edited:

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @appo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.