Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jun 20, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93504192
Discord name: avaster
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2+ Years | 1756 Hours On the Server | 11,738 Hours on Gmod | For VTime, DM Me
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: UK BST/GMT
Character name(s): Appo
Civilian name: Appo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Alpha-1 Lieutenant [Holding]
Ethics Committee Assistant [Held]

E-11 Lieutenant [Held]
Security Captain [Held]
Omega-1 Private [Held]

CI DELCOM [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
[1 Expired Warn // 2022] Ent Abuse - Spawned SCP-294 Death Cups under FearRP

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
[1] Dedication - Such as my current role Alpha-1 CSG, my effort on my current role will reflect on my role as an Assistant. I will put the same amount of effort as I do with Alpha-1 to OSA. Whether this be lengthy and detailed documents, fulfilling orders or creating roleplay.
[2] Experience - My experience on the server with general playtime & previous CL4 roles will help with the health of being an OSA.
[3] Activity - My activity on the server has been great in the past & present, I hope to keep this up with more responsibilities such as becoming an OSA.
[4] Ideas - I am a creative person and I believe I will come up with new ideas. I already done this for the server, staff and A-1.
[5] Documents - I can make great Google Docs & Documents. I've created a lot in the past and I will gladly link all of the ones I've done in DMs.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Acting on behalf of the O5, if needs be (or is a Senior-Assistant).
- Dealing with Info-Breaches that are directed to the Council.
- Trivial matters such as Tribunals, Questions, Evaluations.
- Signing Documents on behalf of the Council.
- Following, Fulfilling Orders from O5.
- Representing the Overseer Council.
- Relaying Information to the Council.
- Authorising Advanced-Armory.
- Creating Roleplay Scenarios.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

****** ENCRYPTION AES-256 CTR ******

> ANY NON-AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ACCESSING THIS FILE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED THROUGH BERRYMAN-LANGFORD MEMETIC KILL AGENT.
INSERTING CARD WITHOUT PROPER MEMETIC INOCULATION WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE CARDIAC ARREST FOLLOWED BY DEATH.

>
CLEARANCE LEVEL 5 INSERTED
>
MEMETIC KILL AGENT ACTIVATED
>
CONTINUED LIFE SPANS CONFIRMED
>
REMOVING SAFETY INTERLOCKS
>
Welcome, ████████-█. Please insert commands.
>
████████-█@SCiP.INET> $ OPEN ~/FOUNDATION/SITE_65/PERSONNEL_RECORDS/'APPO'
>
File Decipher Protocol Initiated
>
'APPO'

Last Updated:
17/06/20██.

Known Aliases: 'Appo'.

Attendance: ALIVE.

Birth Origin: UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON.

Previous Occupation: MARINE, OPERATION OBSERVANT COMPASS.

Current Occupation: SITE_65.

History:

---------- START LOG ----------

'
Appo' was born on 21/02/1998 in London's St Bartholowmew's Hospital, raised in the United Kingdom in an urban ghetto central city with a struggling childhood and upbringing. The family was poor and he had to hustle for money for any chance to turn his life around.

'
Appo' has a deadbeat father. He left when he was a young boy for reasons he was never told about. This had effected his mental health immensely.
This was not the last of his struggles as with the troubles that haunted his mother. The wealth was so scarce, at Christmas nothing with given, leaving his mother to cry herself to sleep at Christmas evening.

Eventually, '
Appo' saved enough money hustling during all his teen years despite the hard obstacles in life he had to face to book a ticket to the United States and wished to enlist as a United States Marine to, in his words during interrogation: 'fix his struggles'. Before departing he left his mother whatever money he had left, never telling her about the plan on the departure until the last minute, as he knew she wouldn't take it well.

'
Appo's time during the US Army was a struggle for himself due to his fellow peers and soldiers after learning his past, living poor, and coming from a different country of origin, the United Kingdom. The soldiers called him a foreigner for not having 'Real American Blood', and not being a 'brother'. 'Appo' stayed in the army despite this circumstance as this was not a big deal for him due to his previous hardships.

'
Appo' later moved back to the UK after the 5 year expiry date for his United States Visa, reuniting with his mother. This was due to his feeling of troubles subsiding after his experience with the United States Army. Shortly after he joined the United Kingdom Royal Marines due his new fond habit of the military.

During the UK Marine's residency, '
Appo' was assigned to a mission code named 'Operation Observant Compass'. This was a United States Department Of Defense Operation founded by the South United States South Africa Command joined by some United Kingdom Marine Battalions to apprehend the Ugandan militant, Joseph Kony, who founded the Lord's Resistance Army.

During Operation Observant Compass, '
Appo' was reported for ███████-████ comportment. This comportment proved beneficial for the Foundation. 'Appo' was apprehended by agent ██████ under the extenuation of committing suicide by overdose on drug 'pentothal', covering up any loose ends and sent to site-65 for interrogation and a possible brainwash attempt.

The brainwash proved successful. '
Appo' now serves site-65. 'Appo' is doing fine in site-65. Unfortunately, no further ███████-████ comportment after brainwash due to this being a damaging affect on 'Appo'.

Under the undisclosed ruling of
████████-█, 'Appo' has been kept to serve site-65.

---------- END LOG ----------

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2022
+Support
>Full support with this application, Appo himself fits this role perfectly.
>Very active (Active on A-1/Doing orders for A1. Orders are a big part of OSA's duties).
>In my opinion you have all of the desired traits for a very competent OSA.(Which is very much needed at this current time)

Reactions: appo
Jan 16, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @appo,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.