Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for?:
UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first GM App
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I Have recieved 1 ban in the past for reasons i wont state here but happily with staff responsible with this App Process
One warn for Metagame (Inactive)
One warn for FailRP (Active)

-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

I Have played the part of a Gamemaster in several other communities to which i will not name, often times those GM Positions involved D&D Style Sessions with planned out encounters with NPCs, different ending depending on player choice.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, i have an immense amount of experience with Serious-RP In other different communities and servers
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I Can be on daily for around 9 hours at most
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

I Wish to be a gamemaster in order for me to give more RP To others within the server using my creativity and drive to provide quality and immersive events and RP Enhancements to others, additionally i want to help other GMs and Event-Team members with their own projects whether it'd be i attend the events as a helper or help them plan it out thoroughly so it reaches another level of quality
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I Believe myself to be an amazing Roleplayer on the server dedicating a large amount of time to deliver Good RP To others and try to involve others within the RP Whenever i can, additionally i have experience in Event and RP Enhancements on this server and in others and at the same time i have creativity i can use to create a wide range of RP That can be accessible and in the taste of specific Players

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Twist Of Fate

(Site Command switch places and responsibilities for a day.

The O5 Council takes the place and duties of the Ethics Committee within their own offices while the Ethics Committee do the same and take the place of the O5 Council on Floor 3 with both SC being able to deploy their own respective MTFs to guard both locations.

However, neither SC is allowed to take or check the documents of the other. )

-------------------------------------------------------------------

First Rule about [REDACTED]

(The D-Class of Site-65 have grown bored and weary of the constant tests and lack of activity for them, so they develop their own Fight Club in a newly acquired location in D-Block in which they are able to gather, talk with each other and have friendly sparring sessions in order to improve their phyiscal strength and prowess for future breakouts.

Within their gathering they will discuss a proper breakout of D-Block and freedom for every D-Class within and from there a revolution to take over the site and take every potential site staff they can get their hands on as a hostage for negotiations to grant the D-Class finally their freedom

The Foundation have then the task of finding out what the D-Class have planned, Make their move and shut down the Gathering the D-Class have done together!)

Easter Egg Hunt

(A Mysterious Figure arrives to Pinewood and promises the three dominant factions of the Insurgency, The GOC And the Foundation of a great Prize they can acquire if they his riddles and puzzles... And so a game of cat and mouse begins where the three factions must follow the breadcrumbs he provides, each crumb being a difficult riddle to solve or a puzzle that could end up in a tragic loss of life if solved incorrectly.

First faction that reaches the Treasure Location after their hunt on Surface gets a great Prize they can keep and use whenever they wish!)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

A New Site!

(After an unknown mass catastrophe at Site-65, the Site is De-commissioned and the Foundation is required to change locations onto a new Site recently built by their hardworking Logistics, And so life goes on within the Foundation with each MTF & Department performing their duties as they would've within Site-65 but... the Insurgency follows them still hell-bent on destruction of the Foundation while the UNGOC Attempt to Tour and Recon the new Foundation Site incase of future Conflict

^ The Site chosen for the map-change, what the site has is listed below:

Light Containment Zone
Tesla Gate (1x)
SCP-173 CC
SCP-457 CC
Armory
incinerator
Shooting range
Med-Bay
MTF Armory (near HCZ)
Rooms for the SCP Items

Heavy Containment Zone
Armory
SCP-049 CC
Custom Cells (3x)
SCP-106 CC
SCP-939 (2 Cells)
SCP-682 CC
SCP-076-2 CC
SCP-008 CC
SCP-079 CC
Custom Glass Cells (6x)
SCP-035 CC
SCP-096 CC
"Acid bridge"
Micro HID (Experimental weapon Storage)
Tesla gates (4x)
Omega Warhead (Plays sound and shakes but doesn't kill)

Entrance Zone
Offices(11x)
Cafeteria
Gate A
Gate B
Electrical Center
Generator room (Off = Opens all doors and turns off the light)

Surface
Port
Fort
Mountain Temple
City
A Cave
CI-Base
Helipad
11 Buildings

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1:

A Site Director hell-bent on power abuses an SCP In order to acquire more power, Omega-1 is Dispatched to eliminate the threat and regain control of the rogue SCP Director and their loyalists

This is based off of a real SCP Tale in which Omega-1 fight to retake an entire site from a rogue SCP Director and their loyalists, this would take place in GM Plain with a dedicated build of a small site and a dedicated team of actors and so of course this will be
Combat RP In the beginning and then Passive RP in the end.

A-1:
An O5 Member is murdered by an unknown murderer and Alpha-1 takes on the part of Detective to figure out who is the murderer and bring him to Justice! Their chase will take them across the entire site interviewing and questioning multiple personnel ranging from MTFs to Departments even to Ethics Offices but eventually one way or another Alpha-1 would catch their murderer.

The greatest threat often comes from within.

This event will be
Entirely Passive RP And A-1 Will have to test their Detective skills in order to find out who had murdered the O5 Council, with what, when and why! this event can also involve Internal Affairs if they want.

Nu-7:
a New Group of Interest Enters the Pinewood Area, the Brave Forces of Nu-7 are dispatched to confront the new GOI, Who they are, what they can do, what they want within Pinewood

This event would more or less involve a mix of
Passive RP And then Combat RP, The Mysterious GOI Can be a made up one or a premade one such as AWCY, COTBG, etc etc this event too can involve DEA, SOP Then will have to tackle the threat

E-11:
A New SCP Unknown to the Foundation has surfaced in Pinewood of all Places, and Epsilon-11 is Dispatched to Contain the SCP Before a Disaster erupts.

This one will be an entirely custom and new SCP Thought up by the GMs and E-11 Have the task of capturing it and containing it so then Research can find out what the scp is, what it does, and what it wants.

A Mix of
Combat and Passive RP

CI:
The Insurgency and their Brigades have done it once again and tore a new cut in the Fabric of Reality, opening a portal to which few alternate reality Chaos Insurgency Members enter through, the Insurgency of our reality move to meet with their counterparts.

The event as mentioned above is an entirely
Passive RP Event in which CI get to meet their counterparts played by GMs and this can go on into a conversation so both sides can talk with each other and have fun, The counterparts can exchange with our CI New tech (up to GMs on what kind of tech) or they can a joint-raid with the (IF THEY WANT TO AND THE GMS AND SOP AGREE TO IT) etc etc.

UNGOC:
The UNGOC And their R&D Departments embark on an ambitious plan to create a new Mech that would be used for Peace Missions aswell as the combat of KTEs, but they have to plan it's creation and then create it, and finally test it!

This event would involve a heavy amount of
Passive RP With a small build in GM Plains which would resemble a UNGOC Factory in which the UN Can go there, and begin building their mech before bringing it back to their FOB, Testing it and then deploying it.

Foundation Staff:
The Foundation Staff and their Chef Department grow weary of the constant MRE Consumption and wish for a new taste to go onto their tongues, and so the Foundation brings in several Food Franchises into the Site so the staff can enjoy a new meal, a new perspective.

This is a
Passive-RP Type of Event which would involve a big team of GMs that would play the part of few Food Franchises such as McDonalds or Olive Garden.

Last edited:

Julien White

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 11, 2024
London
imgur.com
= Neutral, more so words of advice

--- While you have shown to have a passion for event making and creativity, this application doesn't fulfil that claim. The events provided are extremely short and have little to no depth in them. I suggest expanding or rewriting these events for a greater chance of your application being accepted.

++ You have previous experience as a GM, that is always a major benefit for people looking to apply.
++ You are a great role-player in the server, you show a true devotion to pushing out great roleplay with others (Somehow you put up with CI and their shenanigans.)
+ I've only had good interactions with you in the server

= Neutral, more so words of advice

--- While you have shown to have a passion for event making and creativity, this application doesn't fulfil that claim. The events provided are extremely short and have little to no depth in them. I suggest expanding or rewriting these events for a greater chance of your application being accepted.

++ You have previous experience as a GM, that is always a major benefit for people looking to apply.
++ You are a great role-player in the server, you show a true devotion to pushing out great roleplay with others (Somehow you put up with CI and their shenanigans.)
+ I've only had good interactions with you in the server
Thank you so much for the feedback, i have elaborated on the events and also did a little bit of formatting.

Kayla

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 20, 2023
- support

- RP at times is questionable at best.
- The last time I RP'd with you, when things didn't go your way/you weren't happy with how things went, you started crying in /looc and got pretty toxic IC (everyone there and the person who watched the clip agreed the IC toxicity sounded pretty OOC targetted)
- You haven't put much thought or effort into writing our your event ideas in the application.
- And a few other reasons I won't publically go into.

Porcelain

Apr 22, 2024
-/+ Neutral, most reasons are stated above. I'd suggest showing how you would execute the events OOC, for example; What props to use, who plays the characters, etc.

- Support

SC Switch places, It would be very very hard to get O5 and EC all on at the same time and convice them to switch places, And they pretty much do the same thing.

First rule about <REDACTED>

This event already happend not too long ago, And there is no issue in wanting to do it again, But its unoriginal idea and its excepted you put your best foot forward when you apply for a GM position.

The rest of the events have some issues, Some nitpicks.

- Support

SC Switch places, It would be very very hard to get O5 and EC all on at the same time and convice them to switch places, And they pretty much do the same thing.

First rule about <REDACTED>

This event already happend not too long ago, And there is no issue in wanting to do it again, But its unoriginal idea and its excepted you put your best foot forward when you apply for a GM position.

The rest of the events have some issues, Some nitpicks.
Hi Monke.

I Am not too sure or even aware of when that specific event had happened, any events i put may or may not be coincidences just make sure to note that.

-/+ Neutral, most reasons are stated above. I'd suggest showing how you would execute the events OOC, for example; What props to use, who plays the characters, etc.
Not everything is set in stone, though do note that props that would be used will be used depending on the circumstances given
(The Environment of the RP, How the Design of a build has to look like, etc etc)

- support

- RP at times is questionable at best.
- The last time I RP'd with you, when things didn't go your way/you weren't happy with how things went, you started crying in /looc and got pretty toxic IC (everyone there and the person who watched the clip agreed the IC toxicity sounded pretty OOC targetted)
- You haven't put much thought or effort into writing our your event ideas in the application.
- And a few other reasons I won't publically go into.
Hi Kayla, what happened in that specific RP Did not go according to any plan as i misinterpreted what was happening and i instead took it as some sort of OOC Issue.

I Will not dive into any details here as not to start any drama but rest assured the issue was discussed thoroughly with the parties involved and things were ironed out and understood after being misunderstood.

Thirdly, how is my RP Questionable?

Lastly, if you tell me what parts i am missing detail on, Do tell me so i can improve them to the best of my ability, thanks.

....Any reason as to why or?

YandereMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
Hey @Archangel, firstly thanks for applying to GM.

Secondly, May I suggest that you expand upon some more details about the specifics of some of your event ideas? (Like What are the D-Class planning? or What do the alternative CI do/give to our CI?)

:)

I think with expanded upon ideas, I could give you my support!

Last edited:
Biscuits calling someone annoying, this is humorous indeed

Anyway -Support
DID NOT SEND LINK TO MAP OR SUGGEST WHAT MAP TO USE FOR THE MAP CHANGE EVENT (A FAILURE OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE)
Map has been provided

Hey @Archangel, firstly thanks for applying to GM.

Secondly, May I suggest that you expand upon some more details about the specifics of some of your event ideas? (Like What are the D-Class planning? or What do the alternative CI do/give to our CI?)

:)

I think with expanded upon ideas, I could give you my support!
App has been updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.