Ethics Assistant x2
E-11 LCPL
Site Advisor
CI-Delta
DEA SP Agent x2
DEA Senior Agent

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I Currently have a ban which i wont divulge in much information about, aswell as an Active Metagame warn from the 22nd of This month.
-
Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?

I Am applying for the position of Deputy Director of DEA Due to the requirement of a person who has the drive, the passion and determination to lead the Department, i have been with DEA For the longest time and arguably they've been my longest department

Additionally the department needs someone with the skills to lead it while also giving RP to it's players, RP Which they can enjoy and look forward to having everytime they are on Agent, Lastly it is my next and latest stepping stone within the community that i hope to achieve so i can learn from it and progress personally myself

-
What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:

Knowledge and Experience

I Have been with the community since December 8th 2022 and i am closing on two years of playtime, since then i have been in every regiment and department on the server (Excluding Beta-1 and SC) with each one being a great lesson and an equally great experience which all helped me become better and more knowledgeable

Improve and be better

No one is truly perfect my once clean record now has a ban on it and a Warn additionally which is very fresh as of writing, I Too have my own controversies but i have taken it upon myself to attempt and to be better after every mistake and every incident, Always improving, always striving for the better.

Dedication and Activity

No matter the job i always put myself to get it in the best way possible with the best results in mind, i am active every day on the server and ontop of that i play for extended periods of time, often 5+ hours in a singular session all without achieving any semblance of a burnout, Additionally again as per mentioned i am dedicated and determined to every goal i set for myself and every task i am given

Roleplay & Skillset

I believe myself to have unique way of RP'ing, I led few RP Scenarios which include but are not limited to: Meetings inbetween Factions, RP Enhancements, to actual Server wide events aswell with me Partaking in them as Event Characters or Helpers and lastly i use my creativity to always think of the next great event, suggesting it to GMs, Event Team, or just on the discord itself.

Leadership

Leadership is a very important in DoEA, Both In-character and out of character, you are expected to be a role model and to guide those with you by teaching them new things, mentoring them as they grow their career, and whenever they do a problem you have a sit-down with them and discuss with them how they can improve from it, Afterall when you lead a Department you are expected to be a Leader.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
-

The responsibilities of the DoEA include but are not limited to:

Meeting with GOIs such as the Chaos Insurgency, United Nations Global Occult Coalition, MC&D aswell as The Maintenance Of Relations most notably with the UN

Communication and Cooperation inbetween all Departments that interact with DEA, Including SA And SC to make sure relations and overall teamwork inbetween Departments/MTFs is at an all-time excelelnt

The Recruitment of new Agents so that the department stays healthy with Active Agents, while also keeping Maintenance of the Department as a whole whenever a new problem would arise

Planning, Executing and giving Roleplay & Events to the Department and it's Agents Most notably with other RP-Leaders (MTF COs, Department Leaders, SA, Event Team, etc, etc)

Appointment of Special Agents and Agency Managers when they are promoted

Mentorship and Guidance to the new and experienced players so that they too can continue to improve by every passing day.

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Click here for Lore

-------------------------------------
Storylines:

Twist of Fate
(The once Fanatically Loyal Archangel turning Mysteriously Rogue after an Incident involving a relatively unknown GOI Like the Church of the Broken God, his mission? Unknown to all except to his new "Handlers")

The Hydra's Final Head
(Having enough of the Insurgency's Operations within Pinewood, Foundation Command sanctions an Operation that directly targets the Leadership of the Insurgency, the Foundation begins a manhunt eventually leading up to the Engineer himself with the manhunt spanning across various Personnel and Locations)

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...
(After many transgressions between Omega-1 and DEA, A Furious Archangel finally takes matters into his own hands, Taking inspiration from Guy Fawkes he aims for the complete Destruction of the Ethics Committee and their Offices with a display of explosives and fireworks)

^ Storyline above could help introduce a rework for ECO That Liam Reed is working on

Last edited:

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
- Support

A) Active warning... from yesterday.... candidate for Department Director of DEA metagaming people is wild
B) Lackluster application, one-sentence answers
C) Don't think you, as a person, are fit for the role
D) Today is your 2nd week as manager. Not experienced enough.

Last edited:

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
-Support
Don't think you're fit for Director, regardless, you've been a manager for like a week lol, lackluster application
Hi, if you would please inform me Where i am lacking that would be great.

Additionally i'd like to inform you that i am just now starting my 3rd week as Manager.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Geronimo

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
- Support

A) Active warning... from yesterday.... candidate for Department Director of DEA metagaming people is wild
B) Lackluster application, one-sentence answers
C) Don't think you, as a person, are fit for the role
D) Today is your 2nd week as manager. Not experienced enough.
"Today is your 2nd Week as Manager"

Today begins my 3rd week as Agency Manager

1. 9th to 16th first week

2. 16th to 23rd second Week

3. 23rd to 30th third Week

For references, the 9th is when i became an Agency Manager

----------------------------------------------------------

"One Sentence Answers"

ohreally.png

ohreally2.pngohreally3.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Don't think you, as a person, are fit for the role''

I Understand that you are trying to give me feedback, but as i feel your responses are only trying to undermine and give you any excuse to -support me to which i do not condone.

You may dislike me but do not attempt such methods, Instead let us focus to staying on Neutral or Friendly Terms.

Last edited:

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Application Edited

Edits:
Extended Answers to the Questions: Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs? | What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?: | What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
If you want to go the point of trying to nit-pick my -support then it clearly shows you aren't fit for the role - feedback was given, you acted upon it but there is no need to sit there and debate what constitutes one whole sentence, just seems like you're grasping at straws as to why my -support is 'invalid'.

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
If you want to go the point of trying to nit-pick my -support then it clearly shows you aren't fit for the role - feedback was given, you acted upon it but there is no need to sit there and debate what constitutes one whole sentence, just seems like you're grasping at straws as to why my -support is 'invalid'.
I Only merely responded to your feedback, giving you my responses to each one while also politely correcting you.

I Will no longer respond to any more of your comments or replies out of fear this will spark another drama, But do keep it known that i was responding only to your critiques and fixing them accordingly as you pointed them out.

Thanks.

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Archangel

That lore document is great and the template is far above the average of what you'd expect someone to use.

You've been a very approachable person throughout your history and been eager to RP with many people. The assistance with the Cortex storyline was much appreciated and the performance reflected your quality of RP.

However, you are one to be surrounded with controversy quite often and as a Director it could impede the path to progress for DEA. As long as you take this into consideration you could be a good Director.

Just don't do this again:
:ROFLMAO:

Best of luck my friend

• Haha
Reactions: Johnson J. Marauder

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hello @Archangel

That lore document is great and the template is far above the average of what you'd expect someone to use.

You've been a very approachable person throughout your history and been eager to RP with many people. The assistance with the Cortex storyline was much appreciated and the performance reflected your quality of RP.

However, you are one to be surrounded with controversy quite often and as a Director it could impede the path to progress for DEA. As long as you take this into consideration you could be a good Director.

Best of luck my friend
lmaooo

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Hello @Archangel

Best of luck my friend
Hi Broda!

Yeah, i am one with many controversies that i will admit, Guilty of charge.

However one thing i vow is that i will never let anything from my past impede the Progress of DEA, What happens with me stays with me and wont affect anything else.

Reactions: Broda

cityismy

May 10, 2023
=Support
Funny dad jokes
Has been doing good as a manager
My only concern is that your apparent backstabbing of Simon is a very bad thing you've done and doesn't display the qualities I'd like to see in someone holding a Senior CL4 role. Nevertheless I wish you good luck

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
-support
I just want to say first this is nothing personal and I think you have done a good job so far as manager but there are a few issues.

First off you do not meet the requirements for the role of director, it is stated that you need at
least 3 weeks of experience however you have only just finished your second today.

Secondly your metagaming warn from yesterday does concern me for DEA but I am not sure of the exact situation surrounding that or if it is being appealed or not.

Also your application has
improved considerably since you posted it

Overall I think you could make a good candidate for director in the future however at the moment I personally don’t believe you are ready and you don’t meet the requirements as I stated above.

However I wish you the best of luck

Reactions: Archangel

Dr Random K.

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 8, 2023
Site 54
+/-neutral
Seems to want the best for DEA but a very recent warn and apparently a ban is kinda sketchy (also that nazi rp clip 💀), aside from just being a very new Manager

Reactions: Archangel

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support
-Very recent warn for metagaming is unacceptable for someone hoping to be a dpt leader
-Past conduct is of concern
-Not enough experience

Shinan

Jan 24, 2024
+/- support
Personally I think you're a great manager and definitely enjoyable to be with. I've had no bad experiences with you at all

However: I think you could use more experience as manager (fulfil the time requirement of 3 weeks at least) + the Deputy Director position belongs to Dennid

Skinner

Sep 8, 2023
Alberta, Canada
Hello @Archangel

Best of luck my friend
yo this is insane @Archangel 😭😭😭

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+/-Neutral
-ur a very cool dude!!!!!!!!!!
-ur a very dedicated dude!!!!!!!!!!

-played nazi RP (uh spaghettio)
-recent metagaming warn (what the banananna)
-doesnt meet the 3 week req as DEA Manager for DoEA
(will prob change soon, and i also dont think its too much a issue as you were a SA at one point, so experience isnt a real issue)

You're a great guy and you're dedicated to whatever group you're in, but the metagaming warn is not good at all. You're competent, and would do good as a DoEA, just no metagaming my CI guys pls : (

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
Today begins my 3rd week as Agency Manager
You're saying that like it's a big improvement, 3 weeks is still hardly anything for a director. As well as a metagaming warning.

I've not been on the server for ages so i won't leave a verdict, just pointing that out

Status
Not open for further replies.