Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
Name: Arron 'Spectre' Shepard
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65880059
Previous Rank: Moderator
Date of resignation?: I believe around late June 2023.
Why did you resign?: I was living away from home for several months for studies and it became apparent that performing staff duties on a shoddy laptop whilst maintaining the necessary level of studying was not going to be viable.
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I had resigned previously from TMod In the summer of 2022.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have an expired FearRP from August 2022 and also a ban from late 2022 for severe toxicity. I've addressed this in my previous application of course and whilst I'll always regret what I said I believe my actions and clean record since then are testament to my good intentions.
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I am now back home in a stable situation with time on my hands. My situation does mean that at some point I'll be forced to leave however as far as I can plan into the forseeable future (atleast 3 months) I will be able to perform staff duties once again if you'll have me back on the team. I've got fresh batteries from having time away last year. Maybe I'll go for the staff of the week hat-trick this time.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
+Support
One of the only people i have faith in remaining on the server, this guy can fucking cook. He's one of the only respectable people left

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
+Support

Seems to have changed since last time never had any real issues with him, cool guy

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support
Better then kaz so good enough for me.

All jokes aside you were great when I knew you in o1, good luck!

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Resignation Appeal Accepted

Hi @Arron 'Spectre' Shepard ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

I welcome you back at the role of Moderator, I will speak to you and get your roles sorted.

Welcome back.

kind regards

Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.