-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Agent
CI-A
Nu-7
SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
3 fail RP warnings for talking as 999 and 2295 and accidently body blocking as 073
one RDM for killing a d class through the door (your hitbox is a bit out in there
and one ARDM for miss firing at a d class and hiting him​

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
i feel like i have demonstrated great leadership skills, maturity and professionalism
in the department and i really feel that my dedication and relationships with
other agents would benefit the department in many ways. aside from all of that
my time in the department has been extremely nice and i do want to give back
to the department and be a better role model to other agents
and personnel who want to join the department.

-\|/-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
i am suitable for this position because of the following reasons: what makes
me suitable for this position are my leadership skills, my strong will for seeking
justice my ability to look deeper into problems while seeing the broad issue
my ability to keep my composure and to be able to make both sides happy and
agree on the issue that is being talked about. being a good leader is a necessity
when having people under your command being a person who can satisfy both
sides will make the interaction between that person and others much easier and
docile rather then both sides not being able to give up a little bit to achieve an
agreement keeping your composure will allow that person to have a much
calmer and be more "one sided hostility" then both the ambassador and the
aggressor yelling which will not bring the interaction to anywhere. seeing the
broad issue while seeing the little details will let the person to have much more
control over his side of the situation and getting the conversation to a point that is manageable by the ambassador.

-\|/-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
i have wrote 34 document up until now and in my opinion what makes a
document good is first of all and most important not taking sides. i have a priority list:
1st - staying neutral and sideless
2nd - not using derogatory or
disrespectful language in the document
3rd - describing the situation in
general and only going to details when its needed, dont ramble and add unnecessary information
-\|/-

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
training: ambassadors are trusted to train new agents and make sure that the
agents have a clear understanding of the department's policies and are knowledgeable
with the rules of the site and general work ethics. Enforcement
aside from the more administrative rules, they need to preform the general duties
of IA, enforcing the FLC and duties given by their higher ups. differently from agents
ambassadors are allowed to arrest IA agents and Jr CL4 personnel.
investigations, ambassadors, unlike agents, are trusted to not only
participate in the investigations but to run them or assist in running them. discipline
ambassadors are trusted and required to preform as a role model to the agents,
and can preform disciplinary action on agents that step out of line public
image, technically all agents and IA members are required to help keep the public
image of the department positive, but since ambassadors are in a
higher position then agents, they have more responsibility
general CL4 responsibilities, like all cl4, are required to open/close all CL4 doors (breach shelter PW BD etc etc).

-\|/-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Atlas was born in the 12th in august in ███ to Michael and Maria Lancaster, even as a child he showed a big sense of curiosity, always trying to understand how things work, always trying to dig deeper into things. when getting into 5th grade, on his way home, he was forcefully (idk if i can say kidnapped) taken into a small apartment, he wasnt kept there for a long time, but he still experienced a very deep psychological trauma, growing up he isolated himself from the rest and found comfort in true crime related board games.
after finishing high school he got a part time job as a cashier in the local supermarket, and started saving money for his collage tuition.
after saving enough money, he went to ███ collage and majored criminology and minored psychology.
after finishing his degree, he was scouted for the Whispering Circle, a semi secretive investigation unit located in the Republic of █████.
on the 14th of february he finished his shift at the supermarket and was headed to his girlfriend's place for valentine, then he heard a subtle whistle noise and then a flat tire alert showed up on his dashboard.
he stopped at the side of the road and got off to check the wheel.
he heard a few foot steps and then a wet rug covered his mouth.
after being taken into the car and driven to ████, he woke up after being injected with an antidote to the anesthetic
and was sitting across a person wearing a face cover.
"so you're awake"
atlas was briefed on his current situation and was given two choices
either join the Whispering Circle or be thrown back to ████ and have his memory wiped.
still being in distress he made an impulse decision and joined the Whispering Circle.
unable to go back to his former life he started putting in work to just try to go back.

after some time he finally understood he wont be going back and looked at his options in this organization.
he started to look for some available regiments and in the end chose the "Cryptic Collective"
a sub-regiment responsible for the internal life and information security of the organization.

then a small infoleak accrued and a SWAT raid was lunched and some were arrested, some died in the raid due to returning fire and some made it out.
luckily atlas was one of them.
thinking he was out of the drama, once again he was taken by the SCP Foundation for an "interview"
due to his experience in the Cryptic Collective he was offered the position in the department of internal affairs, not wanting the smoke he agreed and started to work there.
still having this spark of curiosity from his past self, he kept on getting better, kept on trying, no matter what.
on monday █/█/██, went to the news board with all the new available positions and saw that a new IA ambassador position was available, still wanting to keep progressing, he put in an application.

hope for the best

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Lancaster,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

As stated on your previous verdict, you must re-apply after 2 weeks, which is the 28th of March.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply on the 28th of March.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Pirate McPirate
Status
Not open for further replies.