Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Your in-game name: Avery Argyle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:626730025
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/e20r/
Date of ban: 04/06/2023
What is your exact ban reason: "LTAP | NITRP | Stacked Warnings"
Who banned you: Meliodas Wrath (@Shida Kayn)
Ban length?: 3d
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I did not break any rules.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned. Never banned.

Why should you be unbanned:
I was never pulled into a staff sit regarding anything I had done, so I couldn't have possibly LTAPed, as I was not aware of any punishment, nor was I asked to rejoin the server by the staff member as I was on both Discord and the TS.

I was not warned a single time that day so the Stacked Warnings ban is incorrect as it is per 24hrs.

NITRP is an incredibly unspecific ban, I was not given a single warning by staff at all to tone down on what I was doing, and my actions were both incredibly minor due to the incredibly small playercount at the time.

And for why I was banned: I fell into D-Block and left, I was then metagamed by the moderator in question after I had already left D-Block (Going to PW), I then ran out of D-Block and was instantly gunned down by the moderator, giving me no chance to surrender.
I then respawned and tranqed the same agent a few minutes after, as he is my friend and wouldn't be too bothered, I then engaged in a fire-fight with the agent when he shot me first and was shot in the back by the moderator. I waited about 20 seconds, which would be ample time to pull me into a sit, then logged off.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I did not break any rules. I will not mess about while on RRT SGT.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I am an active member of this community who has been unfairly banned.

Clips associated:
- https://streamable.com/xvbtm9 (Proof of not LTAPing)
- https://streamable.com/m4hwhj (Metagaming by moderator, then instantly gunning me down within 0.5s of giving a warning)
- https://streamable.com/xpmzes (Being shot during fire-fight by IA)

Last edited:

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
Hello Biscuits, Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I banned you for the following reasons:
1. NITRP: you broke FearRP 2 times, one time when I caught you inside of D-block cuffing D-classes without any perm and you went out running even tho you saw me and another IA agent putting you under a gun point.
the second time is in another life you tranquillised the same IA agent who tried to cuff you before and you ran away again even tho he putted you under a gun point and I came and killed you again.
another thing about the NITRP you broke FailRP two times as well, one time when you jumped inside of D-block while using chems to kill a D-class, and the second one is when you did it again you jumped inside of D-block and cuffed some D-classes without any permission.
That's for the NITRP.

2. Stacked Warnings: I banned you for that as well since you have four FailRP and 2 FearRP it's true the FailRP ones are inactive yet here you are again breaking FailRP two times.

3. LTAP: Right after I killed you near LCZ EC you heard me saying I will drag him into a sit, and when I teleported the IA agent to a staff room you left the game, claiming that you didn't LTAP.

about your '' metagaming '' clip, in the beginning you can see that I said IA to D-block, since I saw your face I know who you are and I know your uniform.

In response for the LTAP Clip, it might look that indeed did not do it, but right after your clip froze it shows in the chat that I teleported the IA who reported you.

In response for the ''being shot during fire fight by IA '' you were running away from him after you tranquillised him so that's clearly a FailRP.

In this clip it shows how you were inside of D-block and yet you claim that '' you will not mess around as an RRT '' and it also shows that I saw you running : https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1cub08RmQ1sj4y/2LeJthIfLWPV?inve=cr-MSxySEMsMTY0Njc4NjY1LA

Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
I did not hear you say anything about taking me into a sit, my POV would show that.
You cannot give out a stacked warnings ban if you do not issue any warnings.
GSD can enter D-Block as it's an IC issue, not to mention I fell in accidentally while engaging D-Class.

You gave me no time to respond to the "FearRP" the first time, which I would've complied to. The 2nd time I was not under FearRP as I had my rifle out.

"In response for the LTAP Clip, it might look that indeed did not do it, but right after your clip froze it shows in the chat that I teleported the IA who reported you."
The clip froze because I closed my game, nor does it show that so you're incorrect.

"about your '' metagaming '' clip, in the beginning you can see that I said IA to D-block, since I saw your face I know who you are and I know your uniform."
You know my uniform, you do not know my name and considering I went into an area where you did not see me - where other RRT SGTs would pass by - you would not be able to identify my instantly, you also said my name in the clip which you had no IC knowledge of.

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Biscuits ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I am accepting this appeal, after speaking with you in DM's and looking at this closer with the warnings and the actions taken. Stacked warnings were not valid due to only 2 warnings at maximum being placed in that 24 hours. From this, I am removing it and the LTAP has been discussed you were in TS and readily available if needed in-game again.

You have agreed to move this down to a FailRP warning. Which will be placed when you are next in-game.

Thank you,​

Status
Not open for further replies.