[UK] Avery Miller's Consultant Application (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626730025
Discord name: biscuitsss
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 7+ Months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Avery Miller, use to be Biscuits Miller
Civilian name: Biscuits Miller
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2x RDM, 5x FailRP, PAC3 Abuse, 2x FearRP and Toxicity.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 CSG (Held)
- O-1 LCPL (Held)
- E-11 CPL (Held)
- Nu-7 PVT (3 times) (Held)
- Medical Consultant (Held)

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?:
- I am interested in returning back to the Medical Department, as my previous experiences with it were fun and engaging, I really like the Medical Department and try my best to be ethical and fair while on it - I believe I would be a beneficial asset to the department, I understand I've very recently came back to the department but I wish to open an application while putting all my effort into being a Combat Medic for the time being.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I have previous experience as a Consultant, where I was mature, friendly and helpful to all personnel I talked to, I help people as much as I can and believe that I would benefit the Medical Department (And it's Directors) with maintaining ethicality, maturity and overall performance within the department.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- I will be explaining the EST (Electroshock Therapy) procedure.
First of all you will bring the patient who requires EST to the EST room inside the Medbay. You will bring the patient to the wall and ask them a series of questions, the questions are: "Do you consent to EST?" (if they say No abort the procedure, unless told to by CL4), "Have you been revived during your life so far". You will then tell them to not go towards the light then use your Medical Harpoon to "kill" the person, then you revive them with your defibrillators.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- Oversee the Medical Department (Doctors, Combat Medics etc)
- Answer medical-related questions
- Enforce the Medical Department's rules
- Do Medical License tryouts
- Assist with Code 5s (Opening Breach Shelter for personnel, operating Checkpoint Charlie)
- Assist the Directors of Medicine with important decisions.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Avery Miller was a Consultant working with the National Health Service within the United Kingdom, he was hired by the SCP Foundation after Operation ████ ████, an operation relating to the GOI "Chaos Insurgency" went incredibly wrong. Multiple Mobile Task Force Nu-7 ("Hammer Down") operatives were critically injured during the operation and were rushed to the nearest hospital, named ██ ████ Hospital. Consultant Avery Miller worked there and organised Doctors perfectly to save the lives of all 5 operatives. The Foundation respected the professionality he displayed and offered him a job as a Medical Consultant at Site-██, where he improved the quality of medical treatmeant of facility staff, improved the reputation of the Medical Department and helped make important decisions within the department - Serving as the Head Of Punishment.
(Edit, once again, thanks for the support gentlemen.)

Last edited:

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
+Support
Biscuits was a good consultant the first time and think he would be even better again.

Corz "Crusader"

Sep 25, 2022
Easy +Support
-Has already been Consultant
-He showed exceptional leadership qualities during my time as E-11
-He has a very friendly nature and is a Great person to be around
-With his background as Consultant proves that he already has the skills to be consultant once again
and since he has been consultant it shows that hes familiar with the Medical Department
-Very Known on site

Goodluck on your Application!

Tim Wilson

Donator
Apr 23, 2022
+support
-been doing a great job as senior doctor
-helpful
-approachable
-competent

Prophet

Aug 11, 2022
Hello @Biscuits

After much deliberation, I am happy to announce that your application for Medical Consultant has been ACCEPTED. Contact me so we may set up a time for your interview and begin your training.

Regards,
"Prophet" Carmine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.