[UK] ban appeal Rick Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxxxta

Jul 27, 2022
Your in-game name: Rick Stanley [HH]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90584429

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141434587

Date of ban:22/11/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): minor glitching

Who banned you: Churmite

Ban length?: 5 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url)L: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again :I definitely know not to do stupid glitches again as I don't want to be banned, then causing me to not to be able to play.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Around 3 months ago i got 1 warn but i know all the rules know

Why should you be unbanned: I feel I have been treat unfairly as I had received no warnings for around 2 months. Please unban me it was a minor glitch ban taken too seriously as I'm always on the server following all the rules just to be banned for a petty glitch.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure to avoid any petty glitches in the future, by just playing normally and having fun.
Why do you want to re-join this server?: I want to re-join this server as I'm CSG in Nu-7 and I love playing Ci and D class too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Churmite

Jul 16, 2022
hello @zxxxta

I banned you for making a energy weapon in 914 and using a glitch to holster it.

The reason for the ban is that was your second minor glitching offence.

Because you handed over the weapon and I could only see you did it once I went light on the punishment you could have had a major glitching as duplicating items breaks the economy

Churmite​

Last edited:

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Appeal response

Hello @zxxxta ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a ban appeal.

Due to the fact that you were abusing a bug that allows you to holster weapons created from SCP-914 which then got you banned for Minor Glitching, as it was your second Minor glitch abuse warning within 6 months you received a ban for 5 days as that's the punishment for it.

Based on the above, no action will be taken in regard to your appeal and the ban will stay.

Kind regards,
Alex Bones​

Status
Not open for further replies.