[UK] ban appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3870

Your in-game name: 'Alias'
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580018974
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199120303677/
Date of ban:26/02/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe toxicity
Who banned you: Red
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will never joke about what I said ever again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned before. And banned but it was appealed.
Why should you be unbanned: I severely regret what I had said in pms to my friend. I was just messing around with him and we was joking and all. Then what I said to him in pms was put in ooc. Completely out of my control but still doesn't excuse what I said to him and I am deeply sorry. I have also spoken to the stones (the person who i sent the PM too) he had no issues with it we was just joking around.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I rarely ever break rules. I'm a dedicated player this was just a slip up that will never happen again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Civil is the only good scp rp server that is fun to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thomas Stone

Aug 10, 2022
Hey there, I'm the person who received the PM. I took no offense to what Alias said to me in PM's. What he said is unacceptable, but he meant it in a "jokey way" towards a friend. As i'm the person who received the PM I don't believe he should be banned (I was afk when he was brought to a sit).

Once again, Alias is a nice person and didn't mean any harm.

- Stones.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Alias ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I acknowledge that you intended to have a good time with your friend, but unfortunately, you sent the message to the wrong person on the server. Even though that person may not have taken offense, your message was still seen in OOC, which is beyond your control. However, it's important to note that you shouldn't have composed and sent the message in the first place. The OOC message was simply a response to your initial action, for which you are responsible. For that your Ban will not be lifted and it will stay on your record.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.