[UK] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggiWotsit

Dec 15, 2023
Your in-game name: BiggiWotsit
Your SteamID: 76561198880137366
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880137366/
Date of ban: 11th of december 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM|LTAP
Who banned you: Cheetah (Apparently there a Tmod)
Ban length?: 2 weels
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more careful when it comes to them situations
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 1 rdm warning
Why should you be unbanned: My friend was in a life threating situation since people was holding guns at him so i took initiative to save him, It was around 3 in the morning so after that even i logged off and went to bed.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: if i feel like iv broke a rule ill stay on a bit longer so im available for the sit, to explain it
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy it and want to get back to researching

Last edited:

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
Hello BiggiWotsit

I have looked into the ban and why it was made. While i understand that it can be hard to make the right decisions when someone you know is in danger. I made a decision to rule it as MRDM with the evidence i gathered during the time of the event. Since you had left before i could bring you to a sit i waited the required 10 minutes before taking final action.

Everything i did was with my knowledge justifiable, as i had the required evidence to issue an offline ban for said rulebreaks.

If you have any further questions feel free to PM me on discord, or reply to this comment.

Have a great rest of your day, kind regards Cheetah

Holland

Donator
Aug 27, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi, @BiggiWotsit

After looking into the situation I decided to partially accept this appeal. @BiggiWotsit Your point that your friend is in a life-threatening situation is enough reason to terminate the hostile in front of you but doesn't mean you can start mass-terminating everyone you see. Keep this in your mind.

Because You already have sit out for 1 week I decided to remove the ban based on the above.

Kind Regards, Holland​

Status
Not open for further replies.