Status
Not open for further replies.

herbert

Jul 25, 2022
Your in-game name: daniel le daniel
Your SteamID: 76561198397975335
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/boobscatt/
Date of ban: i forgot but i think it was 8/8/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Inappropriate comments | Harassment - Ethan Mendaz"
Who banned you: Ethan mendaz
Ban length?: 1 week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i wont troll anyone that im not friends with.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes, for fearrp and item abuse (dropping alot of food)
Why should you be unbanned: because i dont feel like i said anything inappropriate, i've already gotten banned for "nsfw in ooc" for 4 hours, and i didn't repeat it, but there was someone else called jimmy "femboy" jones, so i said hey im gonna troll him, so i said "Man i love femboys" and he said stop? even though it was in ooc, i dont know how i was harrassing him, so then i private messaged him saying "so no head?, when sex?" personally, i wouldn't say i was harrassing him, he could've just blocked me if he wanted to. i didn't do anything that bad to get banned for a week.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i wont private message anyone/ talk with anyone i dont really know, and i won't try to troll anyone im not friends with.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because i really want to go up through the CI ranks and i've been active everyday expect since i've been banned. i was gonna get a promotion but i got banned. + i was in the middle of a deep cover when i got banned. + this is the only server i play and it's really active, im really sorry and this is my first time harrassing anyone, i never even got a warning about this

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Hi @herbert,
On that Day I received 2 Reports of you harassing a User. The First one got brought to me by a Staff Member in which he explained to me that you were harassing a User with Inapropiate Comments. I told the Staff Member to give you a verbal warning as it wasn't that bad what you said. Now onto the Second Complaint I got DMed with Evidence of you continuously sending the Player Inapropriate Comments via !p saying very questionable things to him, and you cannot block someone Ingame so he had no way of stopping this from happening.
Which I won't be describing further unless asked to. Now Iwasnt in a game in which I couldn't ban you myself, I asked an Admin Ethan Mendaz if he was Ingame to issue a ban of 1w for harassment. He said he was and so he banned you.
Thank you for taking your Time to write a Ban Appeal. I wish you a nice Day

herbert

Jul 25, 2022
a week is a bit much, plus who was the other guy? if it was appo we were just kidding, i dont think he even made one. i didn't "harrass" anyone else than jimmy jones. and you took a while to respond

isnt bro a grown man??

hazza

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 17, 2021
a week is a bit much, plus who was the other guy? if it was appo we were just kidding, i dont think he even made one. i didn't "harrass" anyone else than jimmy jones. and you took a while to respond

isnt bro a grown man??
anyone who takes role-play extremely seriously is fragile

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jan 1, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @herbert,

Your appeal has been denied due to you ban evading. Due to this your Alternate account has been permanently banned and your main account ban will be extended by 8 weeks in accordance of our punishment guidelines.

You may Appeal this ban in 3 Weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.