Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Yes
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1717070975410.png
Dont recall both incidents
-​

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I haven't had any staffing experience in any server .

-

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes I do have experience with Serious Roleplay, With me being CI and UNGOC I have been gracefully given the opportunity for the ability to partake in serious RP in Torture RP medical RP (surgery) . As well as countless events that have occurred for CI a have partaken in a lot of events because as i am R&D i manly focus on creating RP scenarios . So yes i have experience serious Roleplay.

-

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Depends on the day but most times 4 hours more or less

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to become a moderator for this server because I truly enjoy being part of this community and think it would be both fun and rewarding to contribute to its improvement. Since joining last year, I've had a wonderful time here and want to help make the server an even better place for everyone. I'm particularly eager to assist new players by helping them understand the rules and feel welcome. Additionally, I'm enthusiastic about supporting current players by addressing issues like rule violations and refunds. I’m also interested in learning more about the server’s operations and the staff’s responsibilities. I believe it would be a great opportunity to understand the inner workings of the server and to interact more deeply with the community.

-​

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I would be an excellent fit for the moderator role because I can handle situations with seriousness and fairness. I understand the importance of being impartial and not letting emotions influence my decisions. I'm confident in my abilities but also know when to seek guidance from others, ensuring that I address issues effectively. I want to make the server a better place for new players, demonstrating that the staff is always available to assist them. Building trust within the community is essential to me, and I aim to create an environment where players can rely on me to handle situations responsibly and fairly.​

Last edited:

Loviatar

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Bananolas
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.​