Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): epic_3569

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 541.6h / 22d

In what country are you located?: Kuwait
Time zone: GMT+3

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):Captain Bartholemew "Blue" alen / Nu-7 CPL

Chaos name (include your rank): Bartholemew Alen

Civilian name: Bartholemew west

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:622556691

Discord ID (name#0000): epic#0943

Do you have a mic?: Yes I do

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1673204887557.png
1673204913225.png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:Yes I was onec a discord mod in a server with 300+ members and I was also a roblox developer also mod for that same game that i helpped develop.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes with this Scp-Rp Community.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 6 hours+ everyday .

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:I have always wanted to become a mod in this server, it is my dream to help people in this game and in this community and it will make me have more fun in this server and if i see anyone breaking the rules i can deal with it, I also love teaching new people rules and game info.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I am suitable for this role because i will always be active and I will help you guys a lot considering that i play mostly in the morning and in that time there are no mods but people still play and there are a lot of sits that no one takes that I would love to take, I would also love to teach new people the rules and how the game works.

Last edited:

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Bartholemew, today I will be giving you a < - Support >

My reasons being:

- Playtime to warning(s) ratio is very poor
- No interactions
- Many bans on record
- Application seems rushed and is lacking

Good luck!

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
- Application seems rushed and is lacking
Hello thanks for your opinion, Its looks rushes because the rules said i can't colour it and make it look good, Other than that i tryed my best.

Have a wonderful day :)

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral

-Decent Interactions
-Many Warns and Bans.

P.S: You do have an active warn, the current one that popped up was Severe Toxicity. Severe Toxicity lasts 6 months, and it has been almost 4 months since September 10th, so definitely not expired.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support
Lacks maturity as u have a full page of warns (after the third one I would have stopped to read rules)

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
-support
way too young, barely shows leadership.
too many warnings
Hello thanks for your opinion, Age should not matter and to ur information i show hight leadership abilitys

Have an amazing day.

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
-Support

Somewhat bad interactions
A lot of Bans / Warnings on record

Note: Don't reply to every response, it can be counted as bumping

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+-NEUTRAL leading to -SUPPORT

+- Not many interactions
- Lots of warnings
- Poor application

Good luck.

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ Support

+ Good interactions

+ Active / insane playtime
+ Serious rp experience / previous staff experience
+ Honest in application

- Many previous bans/warns
- Recent MRDM ban
- Grammar

You have had a very very bumpy past but all of the interactions I've had with you in the time I've been staff have been fine. You sincerely try to follow the rules and you roleplay well. You are dedicated to your captain role and even when people are toxic towards you due to your age you remain calm. Looking at your playtime you are very dedicated to the server and I believe you deserve a chance to prove you are capable enough to be part of the staff team. Personally I am willing to look past your previous mistakes and give you the opportunity to prove you've changed. Good luck!

@Bartholemew alen
-Saucy

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
+ Support

+ Good interactions

+ Active / insane playtime
+ Serious rp experience / previous staff experience
+ Honest in application

- Many previous bans/warns
- Recent MRDM ban
- Grammar

You have had a very very bumpy past but all of the interactions I've had with you in the time I've been staff have been fine. You sincerely try to follow the rules and you roleplay well. You are dedicated to your captain role and even when people are toxic towards you due to your age you remain calm. Looking at your playtime you are very dedicated to the server and I believe you deserve a chance to prove you are capable enough to be part of the staff team. Personally I am willing to look past your previous mistakes and give you a chance. Good luck!

@Bartholemew alen
-Saucy

+Support

+Mature
+Good app
+ support
- a lot of bans and warnings
+ Mature
+ Nice person
Thank you all very much for the +Support’s especially you saucy you tuched my hart with ur words may god bless you all

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Denied

Hi Bartholemew alen,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Even though we do believe in second chances and that people have the ability to change, me and Requis believe it is appropriate to deny you at this moment in time. Although we will consider allowing you this opportunity in the near future if your improvement is shown to be consistent.

You may re-apply in 1 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.