List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently not holding
EX Internal Affairs Ambassador
EX SGT NU-7

Currently Holding
Ethics Committee Assistant
CI Gamma

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received one kick for lag reduction.
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
I have gathered enough reasons for my application and I would like to list them below
1) The intel department is lacking the required resources that could support intel agents during their adventures especially one of the most required roles to be available is Intelligence Ambassador. for example and intel Agent managed to gather the pre requirements to enter the Ci Base looks for an intel ambassador and can't find them on site.
2) the resources or the knowledge that is provided to the intel agents isn't clear enough there is no concreate protocols that are present to an intel agent that can access easily without an intel ambassador and I believe that could be changed easily.
3) the handbook is outdated, it has way too many mistakes misleading information making the job feel less exciting and leaning towards being boring even though intel is one of the most exciting jobs to have.
4) I believe intel ambassadors should put the time and effort into training their intel agents instead of letting them just answer a serious questions that just mitigates their duties instead of explaining and leading the intel agents to the correct path.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I could revitalize the intelligence division and make it one of the best departments to work in thanks to my strong leadership abilities and solid connections within the foundation. In my previous role as an IA Ambassador, I was constantly pressuring the intel agents to complete their tasks, despite the fact that the intel department wasn't yet well-established and knowledgeable. I kept believing in them and instructed them to question civilians whenever an intruder entered the territory.
How many documents have you written?
During my Internal Affairs, I have written multiple documents regarding drafts for arrest report, IA training drafts and the causal arrest report.
Currently as an Ethics Assistant, I have written two documents. The First document is Ethics Individual Evaluation Draft, Secondly a request regarding the code of ethics. adding new protocols ect..
As an intel agent, I have written two documents one regarding civilians that gathered info leaks from the surface ect..
What makes a document good?
1-The content should be clear, and easy to read with enough detail to get a clear picture of what is being said.
2-Spelling, minor spelling mistakes may be overlooked. However there should be a limit of how many spelling mistakes in a document "Readable"
3-Cover page, that ensures to whom is reading it is within the clearance level.
4-Good punctuations and grammar.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?
I believe one of the most important responsibility an intelligence ambassador has is to ensure that every intel agent has the required knowledge and being the helping hand during their duties.

Main responsibilities

1. acknowledging new interested intel agents.
  2. hosting trainings.
  3. planning and assisting in CI raids.
  4. Approving/denying documents
  5. Impowering agents and giving them the right amount of credit.
  6. authorizing/deploying Intel agents to gather information that assist the foundation from the chaos insurgency base that might assist NU-7 to prevent their raid or during hostage satiations.
  7. Assigning intel agents to negotiate during hostage satiations.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ben, the name I was given by my fourth stepmom at the time, four? Four families, four houses, four foster houses, four…

It stuck with me, the number 4, why? one might ask, I will take you on a journey that will show you that 4 is not just a number it’s a way of living and the reason of my existence.

Ben D was born on 19**/Feb/1st, on a stormy night his birth-mother was rushed to the hospital to deliver a very risky pregnancy. Ben D’s coming through had always included hardships even before birth, his mom died while delivering him leaving him alone no father figure, no siblings, no one to connect to, which made him a target by the government since they can test on him and train him without anyone acknowledging his disappearance.

He was in what he thought to be a foster care facility up until he reached the age of 9, he was tested on, tortured, and extensively put through hell. When the researchers found him to be of no use, they ditched him at an actual and real foster home, he couldn’t speak, write, his name at the time was Four, or to be specific Subject D-Four. He had no understanding of human connection, what love is, food is, or emotions are…

After being fostered by 3 families, it finally all aligned, the fourth family, the Brekkers adopted him, his mother Denise Brekker was a well-known scientist, his dad was a very discreet activist or known as Bill Brekker. Denise knew of Ben D’s history, how he was experimented on, she didn’t want to take advantage of that, she wanted to help him through the aftermath, since she was the main reason he was researched on in the first place, Denise was the scientist that published a research about how OCD can be used as a weapon and injected into humans. She felt guilty, and wanted to redeem herself by raising Subject D-Four, or now known as Ben D.

At the age of 25, Ben D has already graduated to follow his mother’s footsteps and become a scientist, for his thesis he had to travel to many several countries to test his theories. Ben is about to take a step that changes his life, and change his life forever, he went to Puerto Rico on an aircraft that is an object of testing, in fact every person on that aircraft, Boeing 444, was about to go through life changing events. After the plane landed, they all started experiencing telepathy, except for Ben D, who was immune, he was the main reason of that experiment after all. He dedicated his life to solve that mystery, but because he was poking a lot at it, he was picked to join the site-65, the foundation that he was speculating about, he got recruited by the intelligence department as an Intel agent for his expertise. What he didn’t expect was seeing his father Bill Brekker in a glimpse of skin shifting, he thought he was dreaming, as if his childhood is all happening again… TBC

Kind regards,

Last edited:

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+Support

Amazing Work within IA
Sad to see you switch sides :(

Best of Luck

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
+Support
-Good application
-Friendly
-Can guide others well

-why you going to intel??? REEeeeeeeeeeeeeee (joke)

Reactions: Ben D

James Mafioso

May 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hello Ben, Thank you for taking the time to make this application, we have decided to accept you for Intelligence Ambassador, there are multiple reasons for this, the first is that you are clearly very active on intelligence, the second is that you know your department well and know how to do your job. Overall, welcome to the Team, you have a lot more expectations cast upon you now but do not worry, we will tell you what those are, you will also have benefits to weigh-out the extra responsibility.
Contact me to get your whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.