[UK] Benjamin 'Silent' Yatas Chief of Security Reassignment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2023
Somewhere
Dear Site Command, Site Management,
Subject: Role Reassignment
Greetings, I hope this finds you in good faith, here is my humble request to be reassigned to CoS. Attached below is the Application
Kind regards, Benjamin 'Silent' Yatas.​
[UK] Benjamin 'Silent' Yatas Cos Reassignment

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:455896781

Discord name: laserdust

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since May 2022

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s):

Foundation: Benjamin ‘Silent’ Yatas | Alive

Chaos Insurgency: ‘Advisory’ | MIA

Civilian name:

Kan ‘Reaper’ | Alive

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

AI Agent: Holding
096 Whitelist: Holding
22415 Whitelist: Holding
DEA Agent: Holding
Combat Medic: Holding
GSD Seargeant: Holding

Nu-7 Command Sergeant <GA-O>: Held
CI Gamma <MRU-CMS>: Held
E-11 SPC: Held
Head-Hunters Supervisor: Held
GSD Senior Captain (7 months): Held
GSD Seargeant: Held

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, I have received only 2 warnings:

Job Abuse: Switching to a D-Class brute to punch another D-Class

FailRP: When I was 7722, in D-Block and not killing the D-Class, and only Foundation personnel.
1725099643000.png

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?

I’m applying for Chief of Security because, I would like to improve and expand in the General Security Department as a whole, by helping the Department to the best I can, with Documents, new captains who are accepted, improving the General Security Department. I mostly would like to be a Chief of Security to improve the department in general and accepted captains and help them ease into the captain role, by offering them loads of advice if they need it and that mainly I have also been a captain for over 7 months, I only want to expand my further reach into this department, by becoming Chief of Security and helping evolve it, and being a greater help to the Departments health, making the communication with the other departments and Site Command. I’m coming back from a break, and seeing GSD Leadership to not be active, and currently in need of a new chief, so I would like to step forward and give my hand out.

Short Version
- Improve and expand in GSD
- Help GSD to the best it can go
- Accepting new captains who are best fit to be a part of Gensec Leadership
- 7 months of captain experience
- Expand on Communication with other Departments
- Include more Roleplay into GenSec

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

I’m suitable for Chief of Security, because I was the longest standing active captain with 7+ months of captain experience and while also reaching Senior Captain, I was one of the Head-Hunters supervisors, so this means I have worked on guiding members of GSD into becoming a captain, I have also worked on some documents for Head-Hunters, I’m experienced in dealing with the necessities of the General Security Department, as the longest active captain I have gained and learnt knowledge overtime of me being a captain which also includes me reaching senior captain, to improve my skills of becoming an better individual in leadership. I also feel as I have experience in MTF Nu7 as a Command Sergeant, I have also gained lots of team work, team building and leadership skills, I now feel I am most suitable for Chief of Security.
What will I bring/plan?

I will bring with me roleplay into GenSec if possible, with the introduction of possibly a different quota for captains to get them active and participating in tryouts and trainings. introduction to new ideas to under leadership, for Cl1, 2, and 3 GenSec Members, E.G: Documents, trainings. I want to fix activity and issues, including purpose, lack of gensec motivation to be increased to have much more GenSec, either by implementing new ideas such as a new sub division, that is inspired by HU or creating massive training events for all GenSec.

Short Version
- 7 months of Sr Captain Experience.
- Experience from Nu7 as a CSG.
- Experience dealing with GenSec from being a Head Hunter Supervisor (HU-S).
- Documentation, my docs are mostly within HU. the documents have been lost.
- Great with others, within leading.
- Implementing a new sub division inspired by Head Hunters.
- More trainings/licences.
- Massive Training for all GenSec to participate in.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:

The responsibilities of the Chief of Security is to manage the whole of the leadership and the rest of the General Security Department, by creating documents to improve old and new ones, giving out punishments to captains who deserve them by keeping them in check, some more responsibilities of the Chief of security are managing the interviewing of new captains to join the ranks of the GSD leadership, monitoring the heads of sub-departments, hosting weekly meetings for Gensec leadership to discuss anything that involves worries and questions that anyone may have. Mostly to be the leader of the whole department, by helping anyone in it out, keeping relations with other departments, while also working with the entire department, and especially working closely with the other chief. Short term, Chiefs can also host SGT tryouts or let captains host them. Chief of Security is the most important role model in the General Security Department. Cos should also always be in direct communication with their other counterpart, to ensure the Department is kept running smoothly.

Short Version

Ensure that the Leadership is correct and prospering.
Cos needs to keep Captains and Seargeants doing their jobs to an absolute best, with making sure that they give out POIs, host sweeps, abide by all policies, host tryouts, and make sure the are suitable to keep going on. The CoS's Host meeting to ensure that any captains or Seargeants who have questions can be answered and replied to, and deal with any complaints about Captains and Seargeants either by issuing warnings (PTs) or Strikes if needed. This also includes that captains and Seargeants can ask any questions and the CoS will answer them to the fullest.
Keeping a stable line to other DepartmentsThis can be done by keeping in contact with the other Departments, and or getting captains to host Cross-Trainings, or hosting Trainings.
Being Professional at all timesWhen being Professional at all times it can show that you are a perfect role model to the rest of the department, and ensure that they will follow you.
Document ApprovingWhile as a CoS you should be reviewing documents made by captains that they want to be official, E.G: Handbook, etc.

FYI - I have had a decrease in activity, but I hope that can be put to the side.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:

> Welcome to Scrip net.
>
> personnel files
>
> Username & Password Required:
>
> user1432
> partytime297c#elkd.a
>
> Welcome User1432.
>
> Enter File name:
>
> Benjamin “Silent” Yatas Personnel File.doc
>
> File Found.
>
>
>
> Printing File…
>
> Benjamin “Silent” Yatas Personnel File.doc
>
> Exit
>
> Logging Out.

Last edited:

Zen

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Sep 16, 2023
-Support ~Neutral
You haven't really indicated what you've done as a GSD CPT, and it would be good to hear that sort of thing. You've also seemingly identified that there are problems with current GSD, but not really what they are or what you plan to do to improve things - e.g. a large section of this seems to just be "I'll make it better" but spread across 100 words.

EDIT: Some points have been addressed enough for me to move this from -Support to Neutral

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2023
Somewhere
-Support
You haven't really indicated what you've done as a GSD CPT, and it would be good to hear that sort of thing. You've also seemingly identified that there are problems with current GSD, but not really what they are or what you plan to do to improve things - e.g. a large section of this seems to just be "I'll make it better" but spread across 100 words.
Alright, so in my time as captain, I took lead a sub-division called Head-Hunters with another Captain: Grog, I got accepted in to the role of HU-S around the 10th of February in which I interviewed many applicants towards Head Hunters, I also had positioned myself to be a great leader towards the HU-Ts, by giving them advice by helping them achieve what they wanted, like some of our Hu-Ts went on to become good captains, if something was wrong they either went to me or grog for help, I tried to my best ability.Sadly Hu got discontinued by the addition of the Sergeant role. Additionally, I participated in the investigation of O-1 around February, which led to Skinner, Grog, Elijah and Maxsim getting tribunaled and Pked in march. With my words of "I'll Make it better" Spread across 100 words is sometimes me repeating myself without realising. Would you like me to edit the questions?

With GenSec, it currently suffering with the problems of a decrease in activity, especially with captains, it seems to also not include much to a roleplay side, i would love to invite Game masters to run events for GenSec time to time. Sadly, there is a major issue with the GenSec Activity as a whole, with also the lack of tryouts, there seems to also be less documents, that clearance levels 1s,2s and 3s cannot understand and read much The Sergeant role also should be given more tasks to do. With the activity I plan to add an incentive to increase more activity in general, this could include replacing activity with a certain points/merits system, which can earn you rewards from.
Thank you for the reply, as all replies are extensively looked into and read by me to figure out on what I need to improve on.

- Tendency to minge
-Havent seen on GENSEC for a long time
Towards the end of my application, I put a "FYI" stating my activity is decrease, but sorry that i did not put the reason this is because I resigned and went on holiday and had complete no time to keep the role of captain, I was very private and vage about it.

With me having a tendency to minge, is that I never minged much on captain if I did, and was asked to stop I did stop, but on other jobs I tried to make them fun and enjoyable but if you say you think I am minging, then that is your opinion and I accept that and will look into my behaviour, thank you for the reply.

Application Update: I now have the GSD Sergeant role and edited some text, to be updated

Gustavo Sling

Jul 18, 2023
Massive +support
Benjamin has constantly been positive and hard working for all the time since I have met him.
In between him and Harvey, I believe Benjamin deserves chief more due to his long-standing dedication to this department and his intent to improve the people of gensec whenever he gets on.
Only problem I see with him is his activity, which has started improving as of late

Reactions: Benjamin Yatas

Warmug

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Apr 6, 2023
+ Support

All experiences I’ve had with him have been good, seems like he would make an excellent chief since he has prior experience. Plus a good app.

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Benjamin Yatas

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.