benji0317

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Started playing late 2021. I have 1000+ hours on in-game time

In what country are you located?:
Norway

Time zone:
GMT+1

Character name(s):
Foundation: 'Benji' (not active on the other characters)

Civilian name:
Mr. John reacher

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: IA, DEA, SCP-096 Whitelist
Held: MTF E-11 PVT, MTF Nu-7 CSG, MTF A-1 CPL, CI-A, MTF Nu-7 SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1711044723396.png

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for IA Ambassador because I want to take the next step in my role as an IA member. I want to contribute to the IA leadership and also help new agents understand the FLC. Additionally, the roleplay that involves IA has been fun and an unique experience to me. I am also eager to learn more about DIA's role in the site, in addition to the general CL4 duties that the role provides. I've also come to like the non-combative RP as it is more quality based than shooting hostiles.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I have great amount of in-game time in this server that provided me with diverse experience as to how the roleplay works. I am also fairly active and take the role as an agent seriously. During my time as an agent, I've made countless arrests that provided me with a good understanding of the FLC. For instance, how much time I should put someone in solitary for each of their respective FLC violations or how I should deal with repeat offenders. Further, I sometimes explain what the offenders did wrong and why I am arresting them, which is important for the roleplay.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I do not have a count, but I think I've made 10+ documents. A good document must follow the templates provided in the IA info hub. Details such as FLC titles, violations, names, locations and date is important. The incident description should also be concise and have no filler words. It should be easy to read so it gives the reader a mental picture of the incident. A good document should also have a conclusion to what happened after incident, such as what the person got charged with and how many minutes in jail he got. Overall, there has to be good grammar so that the text flows better.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
First and foremost an IA Ambassador has to be professional. One of the duties is to train new agents by giving them a lecture and provide them with a test. Generally he should help agents who have questions about the FLC or the IA guidelines etc. An IA Ambassador can also initiate a tribunal against someone as per the Tribunal Handbook. Furthermore, the Ambassador assigns tasks such as manning Checkpoint Charlie, and stationing agents at different places around the site (i.e. D-Block, Medbay, LCZ). He can also, with request from the agent, review an agent's Arrest Report or Investigation Report to give constructive feedback. Additionally, an Ambassador can punish an agent that is misbehaving or committing misconduct by either arresting them IC or banning them from the Agent role OOC, depending on the severity.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Benji, born late December 1989 in Norway, has always had a keen eye for justice and order. Benji has a background in Criminal Law and police work. He comes from a relatively stable family and has childhood friends, with one in particular that stands out. Benji's friend, Thomas, has always been somewhat quiet to to what exactly he does at work. Benji quickly realised the truth one time when they were drinking at a bar. Thomas drunkenly said to Benji that he should work at his place. Benji, being also drunk, was intrigued and wanted more info. Thomas then referred him to Site-65 the day after. Benji never knew Thomas was a RAISA Auditor, but luckily for Benji he got a new and more exciting job the Canadian base, Site-65. Benji got a new position at the Internal Affairs Department as an agent. Some years later he was promoted to Ambassador, which led him to face new challenges that Site-65 provided.

Last edited:

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024

+HUMONGOUS SUPPORT

+great guy, really nice to rp with
+owns a muscket for interro defence
+very friendly and professional
-/+ tbh 10 docs is not that much, but he covers for it

edit, youre lacking a bit on the responsibilities part, ambassadors have a bit more stuff to do

Last edited:
Reactions: Benji

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023
You say over 1000 hours ingame. how many do you have on CN, please can you send a screenshot of your monthly vtime and the one year achievement

Benji

Aug 3, 2023

+HUMONGOUS SUPPORT

+great guy, really nice to rp with
+owns a muscket for interro defence
+very friendly and professional
-/+ tbh 10 docs is not that much, but he covers for it

edit, youre lacking a bit on the responsibilities part, ambassadors have a bit more stuff to do
added a bit more to the responsibilities part

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+/- Support
Good application
Some interactions
Low vtime

Gaben

Mar 4, 2024
+Support

Seems proffesional

Application is proffesional, aestethical, and well written

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:151389386

Discord name:
benji0317

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Started playing late 2021. I have 1000+ hours on in-game time

In what country are you located?:
Norway

Time zone:
GMT+1

Character name(s):
Foundation: 'Benji' (not active on the other characters)

Civilian name:
Mr. John reacher

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: IA, DEA, SCP-096 Whitelist
Held: MTF E-11 PVT, MTF Nu-7 CSG, MTF A-1 CPL, CI-A, MTF Nu-7 SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
View attachment 14260

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I am applying for IA Ambassador because I want to take the next step in my role as an IA member. I want to contribute to the IA leadership and also help new agents understand the FLC. Additionally, the roleplay that involves IA has been fun and an unique experience to me. I am also eager to learn more about DIA's role in the site, in addition to the general CL4 duties that the role provides. I've also come to like the non-combative RP as it is more quality based than shooting hostiles.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I have great amount of in-game time in this server that provided me with diverse experience as to how the roleplay works. I am also fairly active and take the role as an agent seriously. During my time as an agent, I've made countless arrests that provided me with a good understanding of the FLC. For instance, how much time I should put someone in solitary for each of their respective FLC violations or how I should deal with repeat offenders. Further, I sometimes explain what the offenders did wrong and why I am arresting them, which is important for the roleplay.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I do not have a count, but I think I've made 10+ documents. A good document must follow the templates provided in the IA info hub. Details such as FLC titles, violations, names, locations and date is important. The incident description should also be concise and have no filler words. It should be easy to read so it gives the reader a mental picture of the incident. A good document should also have a conclusion to what happened after incident, such as what the person got charged with and how many minutes in jail he got. Overall, there has to be good grammar so that the text flows better.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
First and foremost an IA Ambassador has to be professional. One of the duties is to train new agents by giving them a lecture and provide them with a test. Generally he should help agents who have questions about the FLC or the IA guidelines etc. An IA Ambassador can also initiate a tribunal against someone as per the Tribunal Handbook. Furthermore, the Ambassador assigns tasks such as manning Checkpoint Charlie, and stationing agents at different places around the site (i.e. D-Block, Medbay, LCZ). He can also, with request from the agent, review an agent's Arrest Report or Investigation Report to give constructive feedback. Additionally, an Ambassador can punish an agent that is misbehaving or committing misconduct by either arresting them IC or banning them from the Agent role OOC, depending on the severity.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Benji, born late December 1989 in Norway, has always had a keen eye for justice and order. Benji has a background in Criminal Law and police work. He comes from a relatively stable family and has childhood friends, with one in particular that stands out. Benji's friend, Thomas, has always been somewhat quiet to to what exactly he does at work. Benji quickly realised the truth one time when they were drinking at a bar. Thomas drunkenly said to Benji that he should work at his place. Benji, being also drunk, was intrigued and wanted more info. Thomas then referred him to Site-65 the day after. Benji never knew Thomas was a RAISA Auditor, but luckily for Benji he got a new and more exciting job the Canadian base, Site-65. Benji got a new position at the Internal Affairs Department as an agent. Some years later he was promoted to Ambassador, which led him to face new challenges that Site-65 provided.
Even tho i hate IA Ambassadors
This guy chill
so +support

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Benji,

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Pirate McPirate

Feb 22, 2024
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Benji,

After seeing your hard work through the last weeks and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on teamspeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta
YEAHHHH
benji you got ittttt

Status
Not open for further replies.