[UK] Big Mike ethics committee application (Biggest ethics enjoyer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM:_0:1203933037

Discord name: Kriter#5288

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since January 2022

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT+

Character name(s): Mikhail 'Big MIke' Fergus

LWOW

Civilian name:Georgio Lorpo

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Do you have a mic?: yes

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

HOLDING:

IA Director

MTF BETA-1 LCPL

Held:

Ethic assistant

MTF O-1 CSG

MTF NU-7 PVT and SGT (When hurt was a commander)

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

warnings:

--Fail RP and fear RP refused to tell ci the answers

-NLR Went back to 914 after being killed

-Combat Cuffing cuffed O1 and ethics while having a gun pointed at me

-Minor Glitch Abuse used the table to tp to the catwalk

these are the warnings I remember my memories are foggy

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

- I have been called the most ethical personnel on site and an "Ethics enjoyer" due to my extensive knowledge of the code of ethics and enforcing it

I answered pretty much all the answers regarding the code of ethics for personnel regarding the code of ethics and after being IA Director for two months I feel like I’m ready to become one. I helped the ethics committee multiple times.

It is my inspiration to become an ethics member because I believe I would better job than my predecessors with my experience in both site affairs and Combative

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

-I don't consider the best of the best. I respect my competitors though I've been running the internal affairs department along with my partner. I want to bring new ideas and reshape.
With my experience both in internal affairs and Internal Security
Internal affairsinternal security
As a internal affairs director i dealt with complaints multiple regarding on a agent or ambassador including other situation likes false arrest when ambassador isn’t here i gave ideas for the department even one time made a division which i decided to remove it as my time as a director i enjoyed organizing it and order ambassadors something they could do and giving advice to agents and ambassadorsMy time in ISD both in A1 and O1 was greatly shaped learning both foundation rules and being professional at time i learn some things requires “Necessary evil”

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:

-I will list all of my knowledge on what ethics does

• Ensuring the departments are following foundation rules if the department is deemed unethical to ethics standards the committee has this thing called “Audit” it puts an ethics member as a liaison on the department to find any wrongdoings such as violation of the code of conduct or code of ethics
  • Pre-tribunals: when it comes pre-tribunals it’s to investigate the personnel or group of people longer period to find any violation on their said personnel whether it’s done by omega-1 prosecutors or Internal affairs
  • Tribunals: ethic member will be a representative judge for the case against personnel who violate code,coc, and LC
  • Omega-1: Omega 1 protects the ethics committee while they don’t lead the regiment they are more of mere advisors but still command them
  • Ethics assistants: assistants handled matters that aren’t available for committees. While ethics can take them as an apprentice to guide them on how to use tribunals etc so when the time comes when they could be the next in line to become members of the committee

• Approving/denying tests if a researcher wants to conduct a test for example human testing on 914 it requires approval from ethics researcher needs proper reason and aim for it so make sure you make a document with your purpose and aiat on it before talking to members of the Committee
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

• IA Director (Joint decision with o5)
  • Director of medicine
  • Ethics assistant
  • Omega-1 commander (It’s more of a vote than an application)
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Nutral+- (leading to a + support)

- Mature

- Active

- Not the best app

- Never seen you as Ethic assistant

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022

Nutral+- (leading to a + support)

- Mature

- Active

- Not the best app

-I Never seen you as Ethic assistant

Hello alen, I used to be an assistant a long time ago when I was in omega-1 but didn't have time for it due to my ambassador duty so I got removed from inactivity

Reactions: 'Blue'

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Hello alen, I used to be an assistant a long time ago when I was in omega-1 but didn't have time for it due to my ambassador duty so I got removed from inactivity
Hello mike,
So you were a long time ago but if I were you i would get the role back just so you can pass assistant's stage and get more known as assistant and so we could know how you acted as an assistant.
Have a nice day and good luck!

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
Hello, mike,
So you were a long time ago but if I were you I would get the role back just so you can pass the assistant's stage and get more known as an assistant and so we could know how you acted as an assistant.
Have a nice day and good luck!
As much as I respect your opinion I don't think reapplying for the Assistant would be necessary, I have been working with ethics closely. plus not all ethics were assistants it's better to have more experience as department directort reg commander or site admin than assistant experience so you can know how other departments work this is why I chose to become DIA. I earned my skills in administrative skills and fieldwork thanks to the people and department I'm currently working in when it comes to being an assistant I have seen assistants applying for site admins than site command for them to get more experience or become junior clearance four than department director, assistants have thin chances to be accepted into site command from my perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: 'Blue'

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Mike's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest as a member of the Ethics Committee, the committee is in agreeance that you are not yet suited to be a member of the Ethics Committee. For feedback please contact myself or other ECMs.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Signed and Approved
Broda Kagen

Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.