[UK] Biscuit's Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Biscuits Miller
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626730025
Previous Rank (convert if required): T-Mod
Who demoted you?: Rushi or Yeke
Date of demotion?: 27/02/2023 (I believe.)
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
What is the case against you?: 2 Infractions within a day (One for handling a sit badly, another for Base Camping)
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: I believe I was removed from T-Mod before that for another situation
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Warned

What is your side of the story?: I understand what I did wrong during that time as a member of staff, I fully admit that in those two situations that I was in the wrong for doing the things I did. However I'd like to attempt to have my blacklisted ended early, it will be over within the end of the month however it'd be really nice if it could be ended early due to my recent mature behaviour.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I believe I should return as my professionality and maturity is much better compared to before, I will not repeat my mistake again.

Bigmangazza

Jun 21, 2023
+Support

From my recent interactions with you and from what i have witnessed it seems like you genuinely have matured. I hope your appeal goes through mate(y)

Jun 6, 2022
Your blacklist appeal will stay until 5 more days, as after looking over the reasoning of you having being removed and or blacklisted from staff I still believe it is valid and holds grounds.

This alongside recent warnings, show that you should be able to wait the extra 5 days upon me looking at this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.