Civilian name: Biscuits Miller
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 RDM, 2 FailRP warns

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 SPC (Held)
- E-11 CPL (Held)

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I believe I'd be a great addition to the Medical Leadership Team. I will be mature, friendly and helpful to all medical staff and I'll give a fair, unbiased opinion to the important decisions with the Medical Department.

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
- I'm really active on Medical. I've already helped the Medical Leadership with enforcing the rules of the Medbay, reporting unethical behaviour within the Medical Department (sometimes outside the department) and I've protected Medical Leadership from potential threats. I'm fair and unbiased towards people and try to help everyone I can. I'm open to questions and want to help people.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
- I will be explaining the EST (Electroshock Therapy) procedure.
First of all you will bring the patient who requires EST to the EST room inside the Medbay. You will bring the patient to the wall and ask them a series of questions, the questions are: "Do you consent to EST?" (if they say No abort the procedure, unless told to by CL4), "Have you been revived during your life so far". You will then tell them to not go towards the light then use your Medical Harpoon to "kill" the person, then you revive them with your defibrillators.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
- Oversee the Medical Department (Doctors, Combat Medics etc)
- Answer medical-related questions
- Enforce the Medical Department's rules
- Do Medical License tryouts
- Assist with Code 5s (Opening Breach Shelter for personnel, operating Checkpoint Charlie)
- Assist the Directors of Medicine with important decisions.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Biscuits Miller was a Consultant working with the National Health Service within the United Kingdom, he was hired by the SCP Foundation after Operation ████ ████, an operation relating to the GOI "Chaos Insurgency" went incredibly wrong. Multiple Mobile Task Force Nu-7 ("Hammer Down") operatives were critically injured during the operation and were rushed to the nearest hospital, named ██ ████ Hospital. Consultant Biscuits Miller worked there and organised Doctors perfectly to save the lives all 5 operatives. The Foundation respected the professionality he displayed and offered him a job as a Medical Consultant at Site-██, where he improved the quality of medical treatmeant of facility staff, improved the reputation of the Medical Department and helped make important decisions within the department.

(edit: Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it!)

Last edited:

RoxieCat2003

Oct 29, 2022
+support
I've seen milller on medical often, miller's a combat medic, active, a good attentive guard and friendly but has seen to be a little rash in certain situations.

Overall I believe miller deserves a chance as a medical consultant.

Deleted member 3942

+Support
Always on medical Jobs
Knows the role very well
Professional when he needs to be
Always helpful

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
+Support
- Active on medical
- Understands the job

- Dedicated

- Lore could be better, but i have seen worse.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+support
It's biscuits (he's great guy!)
On medical a lot!
Does good job on medical and does stuff well!

KetamineHuffer

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support, I have only met biscuit once, and that was when he blocked me from escaping the horde of security that were after me as a result of me organizing D-Class death battles. I do suppose this means he's loyal to the foundation or some fancy shit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Caboose

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
+Support Really Mature And I think could be Trusted with a LVL 4

"Price"

Jul 15, 2022
+Support
+Had great interactions
+Seen around on site a lot
+Always on combat medic

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
+Support

Seen you around on combat medic a good bit and you've been quite friendly so I think you would make a good candidate for Medical Consultant.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Goofy Combat Medic, can serious RP, would be good fit :)

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Hello miller today I'll be leaving a Huge +SUPPORT

Reasons

I've worked closely with you alot as A Cl4 personal from your time in E-11 archangels to CM and Even in IA Overall I see u are capable of being a Cl4 holder and this can be a good start for u if u wish to go up the Chain of command

Status
Not open for further replies.