[UK] Biscuits Miller ECA Application (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626730025
Discord name: Prism#3839
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3+ Months, v-time: 1w 6d
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Biscuits Miller
Civilian name: Biscuits Millers
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Medical Consultant (Holding)
- CI-A (Holding)
- E-11 CPL (Held)
- Nu-7 SPC (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- 1 RDM, Was super new and didn't know I couldnt kill my friends, even if they told me to do it.
- 2 FailRPs, One was for accidentally Combat Cuffing someone - I didn't see he had a weapon. Other was for being really dumb.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I'm really active within the server, I usually play as a Medical Consultant and I'm actively scouting for Medical personnel being unethical, I don't let it slide. I believe that I'd be a good canidate due to my activity within Medical dealing with unethical personnel, and my previous Internal Affairs experience (I will admit some of my conduct on IA wasn't the best but I've still learnt nevertheless.)

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The Ethics Committee Assistant upholds the Foundation Legal Codex
- They are a mouthpiece for the Ethics Committee
- They assist Internal Affairs on cases against individuals.
- They take the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee when they're unavailable and they do the work for the Ethics Committee when asked to.
- Jr. CL4 responsibilities (Closing BDs when needed, operating the Breach Shelter, opening AA.)

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ethics Committee Assistant Biscuits Miller is an ex-lawyer, with extensive knowledge on Law and Ethics. He was sent by the Ethics Committee to deal with deep-rooted corruption within Site-██, the corruption within the site was well-known to the Committee and could be spotted by even site staff, the site was downright filthy with unethical behaviour from site staff, administration. Overall negligence lead to the site becoming known as a certain death-trap for any D-Class personnel being sent to the facility. No scientific results from the site were gained at all and the Committee could see this. Biscuits was going to fix the site, one corrupt personnel removed at a time.
Biscuits spent weeks disguised as numerous site staff - Research, Security and Medical - observing the actions of the staff of Site-██, he did the duties of multiple personnel inorder to expose the corruption within the site. With pure devotion he found the dirty secrets of the administration of the site.

He started off with the administration of the site, the Director of the site was obviously condoning all the actions done within the site, who was swiftly disposed off after he authorised the termination of multiple D-Class personnel for no reason. Then he targeted the Senior Security staff of the facility who refused to uphold the standards of General Security within the Foundation. After this the site was reconstructed, the security staff retrained and the Site Director relocated to D-Class duty.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+/- Nutral

- Active

- Mature

- Dont see u on SA much

- Not good not bad Application

- Good intercations

Last edited:

Stealth

Dec 4, 2022
+ Support
- Good interactions
- Shown Increase in maturity
- Good application

- Not a lot of CL4 Experience however not needed

Good luck,
Falcon

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
So
Never said I'm active on IA (Usually on Med. Consultant) + I don't ever see you online as our timezones don't really work well
Sorry my bad I meant site affairs

Acey

Dec 26, 2022
Croatia, Republic of
NEUTRAL
( Slightly leaning toward -SUPPORT )

Although I am aware of your activity and current dedication to the Medical department I will have to stick on NEUTRAL although with what I've seen from the past.. It might have to be a bit more negative ( AT THE TIME OF WRITING; Mar 11 ).

I, unfortunately for you, also remember the past and remember some previous behaviour you've experienced and although some members of the community would rather sweep it under the rug as they might like you and your personality, I am not the type to forget so quickly although I am not to say this is the type of behaviour you currently experience personally I'd hold back on applying for any Assistant position for another week or two.

Not much time has passed since you've resigned E11 and apparently left the old ways behind and even less so since you've been granted a Jr. CL4 position ( Although it's notable you have ). Let's also not forget your time as TM but put frankly it was during the same time as E11, however it does show that you could not keep it serious. Also I must put it plainly but your application seems a bit rushed - Problems with readability and the lore department seems to be lacking.

I also must point out that you're hiding a reason behind one of your warns by calling it "really dumb" which is also an insult to the moderator which gave it to you and had it truly been "really dumb" you would've, could've and should've appealed it to ensure that no one is warned for said "really dumb" thing again.

However, I am a man who believes in people and who believes in change but I don't believe it can be achieved in the matter of weeks, let alone days. But to give you credit, I've seen SOME improvements and I do commend you for them.

But, now I will speak honestly - I think you should really dedicate more time to the medical department and work a bit longer there before applying for ECA / OSA - If you were to reapply in 2 weeks I personally believe you might be a better fit for the job than in this current state.

With all due respect,

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Biscuits I love ya man but u are never on Site affairs.

So i cant trust you to help the ethics committee and Internal department

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
ECM shite.png
- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Biscuits' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Evening Mr Miller.

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.