In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Avery Mercer, Biscuits
Civilian name: Avery Miller
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 207

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 SGT, DEA Senior Agent (Holding)
- Overseer Assistant, UNGOC GEN, CI DELCOM, MTF E-11 CSG, MTF O-1 LCPL, Med. Consultant (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have recieved a multitude of warnings for differing reasons, alot of these warnings are quite old though some are new as I returned from a couple month break. However, if any enquires are made I'll be happy to try explain any warnings I may have and will happily post a screenshot of my /warnings.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?:
- 1 Week, though I have previously been a Senior Agent where I held the role for 2+ months before my removal for inactivity as I was GOC GEN at the time.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?:
- I'm applying for Special Agent as I've recently returned to Surface Operations as a whole and I've been really enjoying the DEA gameplay loop and the elements of reconnaissance and infiltration it has, I want to work on documentation and operations which I may not currently be given access to as a Senior Agent, furthermore, I have also been very engaged within the RP aspects of DEA, such as meetings and negotiations. DEA is always looking for more active Special Agents and I wish to be one that stays for awhile. Finally, I believe this to be the start of my progression within Foundation ranks after my time not playing Foundation seriously.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I'm a very active Senior Agent with alot of combative and roleplay experience who has contributed to the kidnapping of many CI, I've done multiple infiltrations, I've conducted multiple meetings and know how to properly play DEA. Furthermore, I have had many leadership positions within the server, mostly all relating to Surface GOIs (GOC, CI) so I have alot of experience with Surface RP and how it works.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have wrote many documents during my time as GOC GEN, OSA and DELCOM. Currently I have an approved DEA Squadron document which still needs to be put in place. I believe a document needs to remain unique, documents repeating the same information over and over again contribute nothing to success and the gathering of information. Obviously, a document must maintain a high level of professionalism and high depth within it, presentation is also a key factor for documentation.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- Observation of lower-ranking agents, to ensure professionality and skill.
- Hosting trainings, DEA introductions and DEA Senior Agent tryouts
- Recognising skill within the department and handing out merits when needed.
- Reviewing documentation relating to DEA and passing it up the Chain Of Command if needbe.
- Giving Agents the opportunity to show off their skills and giving them their duties if confused.
- Usual DEA duties such as Hostage Negotiations, Operations and other duties.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
+Support

Amazing work on surface and cooks VERY hard. Terminally on DEA. I've only seen good things from Biscuits regarding DEA and I believe he'd make an excellent special agent.

calls me a dumb cat sometimes though

Reactions: Biscuits and elad

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
+ Support
- Great showings as DEA
- Great Performance on DEA
- Former experience on the opposite side of surface operations
- Pretty good Application and Lore

Has a tendency to Meow

Reactions: Biscuits

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
sure, give him the special position LOL

all jokes aside, good lad,
+Support

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
-femboy
-extremely bald GOC GEN

-cant spell vacuumed
Unfortunately I am NOT bald and I CAN spell vacuumed. No comment on your first point, don't bring it up again please.

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023
+Support

They know a lot of cool stuff; he knows more about DEA tactics than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.