[UK] Blobby's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobby

Jun 2, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Thekiller1542
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Currently I have 3days 11 hours, my playtime has been reset multiple times but under my achievements it said I have a total playtime of 1 week and 2 days: 1686746000828.png
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: GMT+2 Central European Summer Time
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 SPC Nymph - Used to go under Mike Jakson
Chaos name (include your rank):
Civilian name: John Switz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128156819
Discord ID (name#0000): Blobby#3254
Do you have a mic?: Yes I've got a fully functional microphone.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am apply for SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes this is the, first application I have made.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have received one warning for toxicity
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I do, have previous experience as a staff member in a community including some large sized communities where I have reached the rank of Senior-Moderator.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Well I'd say I have fairly much experience with serious roleplay as I have been playing Garry's Mod for a total of, 6 years where my first gamemode was on a DarkRP serious roleplay server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It really depends on whether or not I'm at work but it varies all from 3 hours to 7 hours daily during the weekends it can be longer.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator for the server because I wish to help maintain a positive community and make sure everyone is enjoying the server, making sure everyone abide to the rules not ruining other players experience. Assist players in what problems they're encountering and try to help them out as much as possible. Whether it's a RDM case or smaller problems like being stuck I wish to help resolve a players issue. Me being chosen as a staff member means that I will be available on Discord, In-game as a staff member.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? As a ex-staff member on multiple servers and my knowledge to the different ULX commands I have a big potential in enforcing the server rules, resolving conflicts between players and promoting positive interactions with me as a staff member. I'm always here to help players in the need of help and try to be kind as possible.

Why are you special over the other applicants?: As I mentioned before I believe I'm the perfect candidate to be chosen for, the server due to my past experience as a staff member. I'm a kind person who likes to put effort into helping people and knows how to handle different types of situation and staying cool during stressed situations. I would deem myself a fairly active player on the server and have put a lot of effort into the server time wise. I have read the rules so I have a quiet good understanding of them and have a fairly good understanding of the servers roleplay lore.

Last edited:

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+ Support
- Good interactions
- Mature

- Application is alright however could maybe have more detail

Blobby

Jun 2, 2023

Scotsman

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Oct 21, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Blobby ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.