Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:622556691
Discord name:epic#0943
For how long have you played on CG SCP:I started playing in febuary last year and I have almost 800 hours in play time
In what country are you located?:I am located in Kuwait
Time zone:GMT+3
Character name(s):Bartholemew "Blue" alen
Civilian name:Bartholemew
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes I do
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:[Holding] MTF E-11 Corpral
[Holding] CI-Beta
[Holding] Scp-096 whitelist
[Held] MTF Beta-1 PVT(x2)
[Held] MTF Nu-7 Corpral
[Held] GSD Captain
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:1680717618861.png
1680717636303.png
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?Back when I was a Senior Captain, I had the privilege of holding my role for almost four months. Unfortunately, due to a few small mistakes, I lost my position. However, I have learned my lesson and I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that I am fully equipped to handle any challenges that come my way.

With a thorough understanding of all the rules and protocols, I am now applying for the position of Chief of Security. My ultimate goal is to take the department to new heights and make it the best department in the entire foundation. I am confident that my experience and knowledge will enable me to lead the department towards success.

Moreover, I am eager to take on more responsibility in role play and contribute towards the growth and development of the department. I believe that I can also assist our current DPT chief with documents and applications, thereby helping the department to function more efficiently.

The department is at a crucial stage, and I am convinced that I am the right person to help take it forward. My passion for security, combined with my leadership skills and willingness to work hard, make me an ideal candidate for the position of Chief of Security.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:There are many reason why I am sutible for department chief:

• Maturity: I consider my self to be a mature person and I will show mature attitude and high regards to this role.

• Role knowlge: I used to be a SR.Captain for so long and I know this role like the back of my hand and I have fell in love with its responsibility.

• Expirance: I used to be a SR captain.

• Activity: I am very active and I think this will help the department a lot.
What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:Chief's of security have a lot of responsibility in Role play:

• Accept or deny application: Chief of security have to accept and deny captain application

• Deal with department documents: Chief of security have to deal with department documents, make sure they are all nice and ready for use

• Overview captains: Chief of security have to make sure all of his captains are doing there job correctly

• Makes sure department runs smothly: Chief of security makes sure department runs smothly and evrything is going good

• Do weekly meetings: Chief of security dose weekly meetings with captains
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:Name: ███████ "Blue" ████████
Date of birth: 7/6/
Code name: Blue

Child hood
captain ██████had a very rough chilhood his mother passed away while giveing birth to him. And so he live with his father he was very connected to his father they had a great relationship. His father was working as a officer. One day there were walking outside and they noticed something wird his dad saw a man with a gun and the man started shooting so ██████'s father told ███to go and run ███ said no but his dad insisted then ███ ran away he ran and ran and ran untill he tripped and felldown then he woke up in a bed in a hospital and he was told that he was involved an a gun shooting and that his dad passed away he was so sad and furious.

Job and work
After that incident he got depressed, He got so depressed that noone saw him for days after that his Best friend came to his house and startted talking with him ███'s mood got better, at the time they were both in collage age, So███'s friend recommended that they boath join the police and work really hard so barth got happy and they both joinned, when ███ joinned he was so good at his job he kept getting promotted until he got a job offer, he got the offer to work in a top secret facility, he accepted the offer he joined the facility and was working so so so hard he kept getting promotted and promotted untile he got the offer the offer he could not refuse he was offerred to become the captain, He was so excited he exepted the offer.

Later on life
When █████████ 'blue' got the job he was the bests at it and every one loved him he was very mature and professional, he was always see around site and everyone knew him as “The changed man” . At the time there was a rule that when the past chief leaves before he leaves he gets to choose who gets his spot. There was an old chief by the name of “instructor“ ███ was very tired at the time and he was in his death bed in medbay near d-block, Bartholemew was sitting near glad and "Instrucotr" gave him a paper and said “Read this when the time comes” one day latter "Instructor" was dead unfortunatel, when █████████ 'Blue' openned the paper he saw a message by glad and it said in the headline “Read this out loud near all the captains and the current chief” so ██████'Blue' went to the COS office and called everyone and started reading “Hello if you are reading this i am dead and this is my will, when I accepted captain Bartholemew I knew he had potential and I believes in him, look where he is now he is our best captain so therefore I would like hi. To take the spot as chief of security“ ████████'Blue' was absolutely shocked at what just happened, everyone was so the current chief fred said do you captain Bartholemew accept this offer Bartholemew of course said yes and from then on he was the COS and he will always have███ "Instrucotr" ███in his hard.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Neutral
Wasn't you removed from Captain within the past two months? Doesn't look good.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Bartholemew alen

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.