Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:622556691
Discord name:epic0943
For how long have you played on CG SCP:I have started playing on july 2022 last year, and I have almost 1350 hours of Vtime according to steam.
In what country are you located?:I am currently located in Kuwait.
Time zone:GMT+3
Character name(s):[Foundation]'Blue'
[Choas Inshuancy] 'Blue'
[United Nations GOC] 'Marquis'
Civilian name:Bartholemew.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)SCP-RP United Kingdom.
Do you have a mic?:Yes I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:[Holding] CI-Beta
[Holding] Scp-096 whitelist
[Held] MTF Beta-1 PVT(x2)
[Held] MTF Nu-7 Corpral
[Held] GSD Captain
[Held] MTF E-11 Corpral
[Held] CI-Gamma
[Held] Nu7 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I have not taken a warn since November last year, I have taken a more mature outlook towards the server, in general showing an imporvement.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?I am applying for the Internal Affairs Ambassador position. The particular circumstances behind this are that I feel that in the past couple of weeks, I have fallen in love with the Internal Affairs department. I would like to carry the responsibility for the Internal Affairs Ambassador role and contribute to improving the department with my knowledge. Additionally, I wish to assist new people in understanding the Internal Affairs department and how enjoyable it can be. At the current point in time, I also need to have some CL4 experience.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:There are many reasons why I am suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador:
  • Maturity: I consider my self to be a mature person and I will show mature attitude and high regards to this role.

• Knowlge in documents: I am very know a lot about roster documents and documents, I have made very nice roster documents from before that i think would help alot.

• Role knowlge: I have been playing this game for so long that i know this role like the back of my hand.

• Activity: I am very active on the server and on internal affairs
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:I have written many documents. External and internal. I have written them for reserch department, general security department and Internall affiars department. But I usally prefer external documents.

There are many factors that make a document a good document. Here a some:

(Adding spaces between paragraphs)
  • A good document cant not be just one huge connected paragraph, it should be multible paragraphs.
(Adding sentance connectors)
  • Adding sentance connectors to your documents gives them a more good feeling off reading for example: "Furthermore,Moreover,In addition too & Nevertheless"
(Adding a Image)
  • Adding the logo of the department to the document gives the document the golden look and it just makes the document ten times better.
(Adding a main ower view page)
  • By adding a main page with the overview of everything, it makes the document look amazing
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:Internal Affairs Amnassadors have many responsibilities in role play. here are examples:
  • They train new people to join internal affairs

• Making sure that the legal codex is being followed by all

• They give internal affairs agents/operatives places to stay at

• Helping people of clearance level 3

• Doing investigations

• Making sure all of the agents are being good

• Acting mature and professional at all times
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Blue

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position. We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Tim Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.