Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:622556691
Discord name:_epic._
For how long have you played on CG SCP:I have started playing on july 2022 last year, and I have over 1800 hours of Vtime according to steam.
In what country are you located?:I am located in Kuwait
Time zone:GMT+3 / BST+ 2
Character name(s):[Foundation]'Blue'
[Choas Inshuancy] 'Blue'
[United Nations GOC] 'Marquis'
Civilian name:Bartholemew
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP United Kingdom
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:[Holding] CI-Gamma
[Holding] Scp-096 whitelist
[Held] MTF Beta-1 PVT(x2)
[Held] MTF Nu-7 Corpral
[Held] GSD Captain
[Held] MTF E-11 Corpral
[Held] CI-Gamma
[Held] Nu7 PVT
[Held] E11 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I have not taken a warn since November last year, I have taken a more mature outlook towards the server, in general showing an imporvement.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:There are many reason why I am sutible for Overseer Assistant:

• Maturity: I consider my self to be a mature person and I will show mature attitude and high regards to this role.

• Knowlge in documents: I am very know a lot about roster documents and documents, I have made very nice roster documents from before that i think would help alot.

• Role knowlge: I have been playing this game for so long that i know this role like the back of my hand.

• Activity: I am very active on the server.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:Overseer Assistants have a lot of responsibilities in RP:

• Do taskes give by O5 council.

• Overseer Assitants are to communicate with SA on behalf of the O5 Council

• Making sure the legal codex is followed by foundation members.

• They act as eyes for O5 council.

• Reviewing Departments on-site on behalf of the O5 Council.

• Communicate with Alph-1 when needed

• They are to aurtherize AA to NCO's+ when there are no SA or SC are on during a SCP containment breach
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Hi @'Blue'

I'll be giving you a +Support today.

You've grown as a player and a member of this community and have proven this by remaining consistent with your goals. Your position as a moderator as well has proven to me you are on the right path. I believe you would do well as an Overseer Assistant and the eagerness you've displayed over the past few months in trying to get into this position shows you are passionate about it.

I wish you the best of luck

Reactions: 'Blue'

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @'Blue' . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.