[Chaos Insurgency] 'Blue' [TEU-WO]<MG-3>
[GOC] 'Marquis'

Civilian name:

Blue

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:

Yes I do.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1699600876008.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

[Holding] CI-Delta
[Holding] Scp-096 whitelist
[Held] OSA
[Held] MTF Beta-1 PVT(x2)
[Held] MTF Nu-7 Corpral
[Held] GSD Captain x2
[Held] MTF E-11 Corpral
[Held] CI-Gamma
[Held] Nu7 PVT
[Held] E11 SPC

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None they were all removed.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

There are many reasons why I am suited for SCP-22415. First I am a good roleplayer. Second I am really active so it will improve server qualaty. I also know the SCP and how it works like the back of my hand. I also have SCP expirance with SCP-096.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

SCP-22415 is a passive SCP. It helps around foundation manly protecting Non combatatives and making sure they are safe from SCPs and hostiles. they assist with what anything they can assist with.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

I would mainly aid the reserchers as they are non-combatative. So they are defenseless and helpless. After I get all the reserchers to safty I would assist the MTS by aiding them and helping them with as much as I can.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

If I was ever in that situation as SCP-22415, I would not repel SCP-076. As it might bring him closer to the resercher which will expose the resercher to danger potentially getting him killed.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

If I was SCP-22415 as that situation and I saw a class D escaping, I would not heal nor aid the class D, as he did not do something that is morally right. I would instead report him to a GenSec personal to get him delt with accordingly. Although I may heal the class D if he is in dblock and will not do any threats to anyone and is standing still.​

Last edited:

Chocho Zagorski

Jan 22, 2023
+Understandlable Grammar from a not native english speaker.
+Its easily readable and well organized.

+Good interactions while on CI, Foundation leaving me with good impressions about your maturity!
Overall: Support+

• Love
Reactions: 'Blue'

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
Application Accepted

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make SCP-22415 Application
You are now officially whitelisted for SCP-22415 based on the requirements