[UK] Bob Mc Adams Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob mc adam

Apr 18, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): dcbdsgcuscdyuv

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):6d 15h (its bugged)

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: GMT+1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 MAJ Bob 'Mercury' mc Adam

Chaos name (include your rank): Bob mc Adam CI-C

Civilian name: Bob mc Adam

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:508188343

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I prefer to use my mic in any situation

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/bob-mc-adams-096-application.3338/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- During my time on my server I have received 3 warnings for RDM,NRP and ARDM. The RDM warn was me misunderstanding the rules on d class escaping during a code 5 in which I killed a d class without giving sufficient warnings.
The other two warnings were so long ago that I cannot remember what they were for. The most recent Warning is the RDM which was on the 3rd of February 2022. Since then I have read through the rules multiple times and have the knowledge
on how the rules work and make sure to abide by them at all times.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- No I do not have any other Staff experience but I believe that I would be able to make a good start on this server and show maturity at all times.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

- I have had many previous experiences with serious roleplay and I'm positive that I will always create serious RP and enjoyable situations for other people that like to enjoy the server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- On week days I can be on from 3:00 to around 11:00 and on weekends I can be on from anywhere around 9:00 AM to 12:00 Pm

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

- My motivation to become a moderator is to help others who maybe new to the server or people who don't fully understand the rules
I also spent most of my time on this Garry's mod server and I would like to help out within the staff team and I feel like I would make a great addition.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I do not think that I am anymore special over any other applicants but I do think that I can make a good staff member as my activity is quite good and I understand
the rules on this server and make sure to abide by them at all times while playing on the server. I also know that I would be able to help with people that don't quite know the rules and make sure they know what their doing from there on

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
+Support
Had tons of positive interactions with you and I think you would make a great addition to the staff team.
+Great RP
+Great dude

Best of luck :)

Jotaro J. K.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Jan 22, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Best interactions
+ Senior position
+ Friendly and calm

Good luck bob! :D

Wolff

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 27, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Great guy
+Senior position
+No warnings in a long time

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
MASSIVE +SUPPORT
+active
+friendly
+Great RP
+good rule knowledge from past experiences
+determined to do a good job (from past experiences)

GL Bob as said in DM's i really hope you pass -Dor

Rarey

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
Massive +Support
+ Active

+ Very Very Friendly
+ Has really good Rule knowledge
+ No bans
GL Bob and i hope for the best! <3 -Rarey

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+Support

Bob is a good longstanding member of the community with exceptional knowledge and RP etiquette, he although has no formal staff skills has the desire to learn, this is a desireable trait for all teams.

I wish you the best of luck.

-Yeke

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
+Support
I must say that you are an superb roleplayer and very mature. Your application is well written aswell.

Good luck!
? Cassius

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+ Support
+ Active
+ Mature

+ Senior position
+ Good RP Interactions

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application Accepted

Hi @Bob mc adam ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.