boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:126473858

Discord name:
boku no haven#0367

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Since August, i have about 5/6 days of playtime.

In what country are you located?:
Portugal

Time zone:
GMT +1

Character name(s):
[REDACTED] 'boku' Miyu [HH-S]

Civilian name:
Miyu 'boku'

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
CG SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?:
yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am currently holding Nu-7 CPL role, and I still wish to achieve more.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 1 warning for FailRP.
(Restraining SCP-106 in his breach)

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I'm applying for Exec. Researcher, because I want to serve a better purpose on site-65. Not only I feel like I'm ready to have such responsibility but also I want to have the responsibility.
I have encountered countless Researchers (Jr. / Researcher / Sr.), who were in need of help, and I've done and continue to do everything to help them.
Researching is something that fascinates me, and I'm not even talking about the experiments on SCP's, I'm mainly talking about filling documents, that is the main thing I love as Research Staff, this has helped me a lot (Not only in RP manners but also as a person).

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I am strongly confident that I fit for the Exec. Researcher role considering the fact that I'm well-acquainted when it comes, not only for filling documents but also to distinguish if they are bad, good or excellent. I feel the need to help every Research personnel, with everything really.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written 3 excellent-graded documents.
There are multiple things that makes a document excellent, for example, what you should aim for to get a
minimum of "Good" when you submit documents, is consistent structure that makes your documents memorable and stand out from the rest. You are required to at least put an aim, method, hypothesis, test and the findings.

Within your document, this is the
minimum you need to get an "Average" or "Good" grade, if you want to aim for "Excellent" you should think outside the box and potentially include an Index, resources and credits.

To get an excellent document, you are
required to go above and beyond in:
-Aims, method and conclusion.
-Professional grammar and little to none spelling mistakes.
-Minimum 4 pages.
-Proof of RP.

-Creative unique aims.

Excellent documents must stand out
from all the rest.
They should include descriptive aims, method and conclusion, and be a relatively creative/unique document.
Excellent research does not have to be 24 pages long, a well laid out 4 page document
has the potential to be excellent.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The Exec. Researcher's responsibility are helping newer researchers get to learn and get better at how to conduct research as well as write their documentation and the other responsibility is grading documentation and reporting to the D.O.R.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Miyu was born in a small village in Portugal in 19██. His dad made part of Chaos Insurgency, leading him not being present in Miyu's life.
At the age of 16, Miyu had earned lots of medals and even a Nobel Prize of science. Miyu's father tried recruiting Miyu telling, everything about both CI and the SCP Foundation.

Miyu with all the hatred towards his father, denied the invitation, and searched refuge in Site-██.
Telling everything he knew about CI and the foundation, he wanted to be the one killing his father, so he asked for jobs, giving away all his life to be working for the foundation.

Since he has not a great historic with guns, he couldn't join the Mobile Task Forces, so he thought about how he could serve a greater purpose on the foundation, and came to conclusion that he could do what he does best, science!

15 Years passed...

During some Containment Breaches in Site-██, MTF couldn't handle the situation so they needed to call a Code Black.
87% of the facility personnel died, 98% of Disposable Class died and 70% of the SCP's died.
Miyu was included in this aswell, he survived and was then taken right after the explosion, to Site-65.

On October 16th of 20██...

During a Chaos Insurgency raid to Site-65, all research personnel were hiding in the Personnel Wing, Miyu included.
They heard gunshots, screams and there was blood everywhere. Miyu for his personal safety, had a gun with him.
They spotted a man on the distance, with a strange suit. He slowly approaches the group of Researchers and the first thing Miyu looks at was his name plate.
'boku' was this guy's name with a strange symbol on his shoulder.

"Have you seen any MTF passing by?" - says the man.

Miyu recognized this voice... "Was he someone from site-██?" "Maybe some friend from my school?"
The man then gets shot on his mask, it didn't cause any damage to him, but it slightly destroyed his mask. He looked for cover next to the researchers.
Miyu was looking at him, astonished, he knew him.
The man then killed the MTF unit that was shooting at him and Miyu asked:

"Hey sir, are you working for the foundation?"

The man stood quiet has Miyu, moments later, asked another question:

"Sir, do you have any kids?"

"No, I don't have kids, would you please shut up before I put a bullet between your eyes?" - the man replied.

Miyu kicks his gun and shoots both of his legs, he is unarmed, helpless in fact.
Miyu aims his gun to his forehead, and asks again:

"Sir, do you have any kids?"

A teardrop with blood starts falling from his father's face, as he continued speechless, he knew aswell.
Miyu trying not to cry said goodbye to his father and killed him with one bullet.
Miyu from now on started using his father code name [ 'boku' Miyu ]. He hated his father, but there was something inside Miyu that was haunting him, and would continue haunting for the rest of his life.

Last edited:

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
= Neutral

+Understands what makes an excellent document

+Application is well presented

-I dont remember seeing you or ever interacting with you

Hello boku' Miyu i have decided to leave a =Neutral as i cannot remember seeing you on site therefore i cannot comment on factors such as maturity, professional and overall behaviour which is an important factor in my opinion despite this i wish you the best of luck

Reactions: boku

Agatha

Jul 25, 2022
HK
- Neutral
Average application, never heard of you before, low number of excellent documents

Application is still more well formatted than other cases, so thats something

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+ Support
- Good app
- Mature
- Friendly

Good luck Boku
I really appreciate your time to leave your opinion, Red! :D

= Neutral

+Understands what makes an excellent document

+Application is well presented

-I dont remember seeing you or ever interacting with you

Hello boku' Miyu i have decided to leave a =Neutral as i cannot remember seeing you on site therefore i cannot comment on factors such as maturity, professional and overall behaviour which is an important factor in my opinion despite this i wish you the best of luck
I have seen you some times on-site, overall as a Researcher and as SA if I'm not mistaken, either way, thank you :)

- Neutral
Average application, never heard of you before, low number of excellent documents

Application is still more well formatted than other cases, so thats something
I have seen you multiple times on-site, and I have a good impression of you. On the other hand, could you tell me some factors that I can/should improve? It would be really important to me, and thank you :D

"Clumsy"

Sep 3, 2022
+Support
Seen you a couple of times in nu7 and you seem to be mature and friendly.
good lore
Good app

Goodluck with the application:)

Status
Not open for further replies.