[UK] Bravo's SCP-RP Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
Bravo's Mod Application
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Not really sure what this one is

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Month exactly

In what country are you located?: Scotland

Time zone: GMT+1

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): 'Bravo'

Chaos name (include your rank): "Totally Not Bravo"

Civilian name: Turkey Man

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180000465

Do you have a mic?: Yes which I mainly use

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

In total I have 8 warnings and 1 ban which I will explain them all
[18/4/22] 2x Mic Spam - (Just shouting very loud as a d-class) Quite a while ago

[17/3/22] MRDM/FAILRP/LTAP - (Got XK-Class VIP and went the cartel job therefore going into the facility, killed couple of people in the search of a key card for the ci) I cant appeal this ban since the admin who gave me it has resigned from the admin team.

[03/5/22] 1x Combat Cuffing - (Handcuffing a RRT officer while playing as d-class) Learnt from my mistake since I thought it was allowed when he had his gun on safety

[08/5/22] 1x Fail RP - (Cant remember why this one was given out)

[21/6/22] 1x ERP - (Saying to someone "I Can pay in something else wink wink" when a friend was trying to buy freedoms off me) Trying to get this warning removed but never happened

[23/6/22] 1x Meta-Gaming - ( Not sure why this one was given out)

[23/6/22] 1x Pac Abuse - (Testing my pac3 in a training room where nobody except myself was there and a admin on duty saw me)

[26/6/22] 1x Body Blocking - (Apparently I was body blocking and never got to see the clip to justify myself since the person who made the clip was having technical issues)

[14/7/22] 1x Fear RP - (Deep cover had me at gun point saying don't move which I couldn't hear since I was in a discord call)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
The only thing close to being a staff member was in the Civil gamers Dark RP server when the highest VIP rank could become a staff helper and was staff on a rust server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes had a lot of experience with serious RP which I used to play the civil gamers dark RP server and some other star wars servers which have shut down now

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Currently on 6-8 hours a day since Summer holidays but when this ends probably about 3-4 hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I am mainly applying to become a moderator for this server to improve people's RP experience within the server and to get involved in a well established community. My other reason why I want to become a moderator for this server is since its a very mature compared to other servers I have played on which I see a lot of potential within this community that I want to get involved in.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe that I am suitable for this position since my good understanding about the rules which it might not seem since my warning but I have went out of my way to read the rules multiple times. Also another advantage is being available during the night assuring sits will be attended and the server will not receive a bad reputation.

Joestar

Feb 9, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Mature
+Knows rules
+Great app

Warning history may be bad however, bravo has improved a lot.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+ Neutral

+Active
+Previous experience

-/+ Maturity is questionable at best
-/+ Although formatted quite nicely, application lacks some details
-/+ You have been known to have a bad past
-/+ RP is very questionable

- A lot of warnings

I do know that you have improved, and that you can still approve. However I cannot say I fully support you becoming staff at this time until you have improved further. Good luck

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Neutral leading to +Support
+Active

+Friendly and approachable
+past experience
unsure of rule knowledge.
Past warns

Good luck Bravo

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello Bravo, i will be giving a +SUPPORT, due to:

+ You're a pretty chill and friendly person
+ Active
+ Has good rule knowledge from what i've seen
+- Maturity is alright sometimes, but can always be improved

Brian

Apr 18, 2022
Neutral tending towards +support

+ active
+ calm player
+ experienced

- warning history

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello Bravo,

At this time I am going to be giving you a Neutral Support.

Although you are a known member within the community and have admirably shown effort to improve yourself from your past behaviours and also rule knowledge, I am unable to give you a +support when your civilian name is in direct contravention of the Naming Convention rule.

DkTnt (Yi-Fu)

Jun 7, 2022
+ Support
+ Always Active
+ NCO experience (leadership)
+ Good application

- Questionable maturity

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @"Bravo"

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is detailed nicely and to the point, however we do not feel comfortable trusting you moderating our community at this given time. Your warnings and penalties are still recent. Please allow time to show us your dedications and commitment in the future.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Resources Lead
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.