• Site Manager (Held)
  • Site Director (Held)
  • O5-2 ‘The Sovereign’ (Held)
  • Special Agent (Holding)
  • Agency Manager (Holding)
  • O5-1 'The Sovereign' (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Never
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- Internal Affairs has always been a point of interest for me whilst playing on the server. However, it has never been able to be pushed to its full potential due to external departments and groups interfering and dampening IA Roleplay. My purpose for applying to Ambassador is to enact change that puts Internal Affairs into the spotlight it should be and acting as the REAL Internal Security Department.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- Experience and productivity. Simply put, I've had a plethora of experience on the server and have been fortunate enough to be given Gamemaster again so the stories, scenarios and interactions for Internal Affairs going forward shall encourage the redevelopment of the department. I recently rebuilt the training slides for Internal Affairs upon the Director's request.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- Countless policies/reports etc. If you need examples, just look at the Zone Jurisdiction Policy for example as I created it. A good document must be coherent and be easy to follow from start to finish. A good document doesn't need many pages of drabble but good content of a topic. If you require further examples do contact me on discord.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- A primary function for an Internal Affairs Ambassador is to guide Agents/Operatives in their day-to-day tasking. Alongside that you are required to conduct trainings, create fun roleplay scenarios for the department and act as a representative for Internal Affairs when the directors are absent. Above all, they uphold the Foundation Legal Codex and ensure everyone is abiding by it. Ambassadors must be there to develop the department alongside both Directors of IA. Internal Affairs has been disarmed historically and the true responsibilities of Internal Affairs should be the development of investigations outside of the Chain of Command as per Internal Affair's original lore. Ambassadors must enforce the Foundation Legal Codex to every member of the Site.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Mishashi

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Jan 6, 2023
:skull: All life is over if Broda gets Ambassador

+support though, he's a great guy and knows his shit

• Haha
Reactions: Broda

Spooks

Jun 19, 2023
+Support

he was O5-1, pretty sure he has what it takes to be an IA Ambassador. just don't let him "Turn on the lights" in cross testing

cityismy

May 10, 2023
Massive +Support
I know for a fact that broda will improve IA, this is a great day and it solidifies the fact that IA is going to get so much greater, not only is this guy possibly the most experienced in roles held on the server but he has also created some of the greatest roleplay in the server, I look forward to seeing him perform the role of ambassador to a great standard, no better man to save IA. What a legend.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-idk guys i think he might be on the low end when it comes to experience
-is cool

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Interview Required

Good day, Agent Kagen,

After seeing your hard work through the last few days and getting positive feedback from the Ambassador team, we've come to the conclusion that you're capable of performing the duties of an Ambassador. The next step in the application process will be an Interview. Please contact me on TeamSpeak or discord once you are ready for the Interview.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Judge
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Status
Not open for further replies.