• Site Director (Held)
  • O5-2 ‘The Sovereign’ (Held)
  • Special Agent (Holding)
  • Agency Manager (Holding)
  • O5-1 'The Sovereign' (Held)
  • Internal Affairs Ambassador (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • Never
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
  • Internal Affairs has tremendous untapped potential and as Director, I’d work alongside Merrick to push Internal Affairs into territory never ventured, IA has suffered historically due to being downtrodden and run over by ISD and other departments. I plan to put an end to that. Internal Affairs is a strong, core department that has tremendous implications in SCP lore and requires a push in the right direction. I will aim to implement the following with the consultation of Merrick and the Ambassador team:
    • Expand upon the powers and permissions Internal Affairs has. They are a massive component within the Foundation that is limited by other power creeping Departments/Regiments.
    • Help Merrick push the physical Senior Agent Job for IA and use the Beta-1 Model and communicate with our US counterparts to make this happen.
    • Reinvent the investigation method done by IA. Create templates and in-game documents to use to build case files for ANY Agent to use as Investigation roleplay shouldn’t be limited to Clearance Level 4 players.
    • Invest in the Ambassador team and build their skillsets.
    • Remove the temporary Ambassadors to begin focusing inward.
    • Work with other Departments/Regiments to host Legal Codex awareness training to avoid negative encounters with Internal Affairs going forward.
    • Less max sentencing and more engaging punishment/rehabilitation RP.
    • Look into a “Community Service” scheme to add variety in punishments.
    • Implement the informant programme which will feed information to Internal Affairs to use in surveillance missions and/or Investigations.
    • Plea deals to become more common to entice player characters into feeding Internal Affairs information.
    • Pull back duties to Internal Affairs even further. IA is a Core department and as such requires its main duties to be unique to the department.
    • Prop in checkpoints across the Site for Internal Affairs to station at and use as a field base for investigations.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
  • My plethora of experience within the Foundation enables me to create new and exciting tools for RP. Just as an example I've recently put forward and self-implemented notices of pending investigation to focus roleplay on the interview side of things in Interrogation. If a suspect is still assumed guilty towards the end, a tribunal case may be presented to the Site Administration Team to run. My continued efforts to empower IA from Agent to Ambassador have been mostly successful alongside the excellent commitment of some Ambassadors and Directors. As said before, I plan to change the arrest procedure and have been doing some independent roleplay with pending investigation notices to test the waters. See image below:

1716212988951-png.15804

• Such tools have proven to be an excellent source of roleplay not only with Internal Affairs, but other departments too. Site Administration with their new tribunal powers have been eager to get going and as such these investigation notices start to pave the way for a case file to be presented to Site Administration. If the case file is strong then Site Admin can go ahead with the Tribunal. This falls under the plans I have for Internal Affairs and how we as a department can rebuild the RP loops we've been stuck with for years.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
  • The creation of investigation roleplay is critical to the continued engagement for Agents and external Departments.
  • To maintain an image of professionalism and steer the department in a positive manner. IE: Communicate issues with other players and not sit on them to let it fester into something toxic.
  • Cultivate and train the next generation of Internal Affairs Agents/Ambassadors.
  • Decide upon new IA Ambassadors.
  • Educate not only your members, but other Departments on the FLC.
  • Create suggestions to Site Command for FLC Additions/Removals/Edits.
  • To continue the development of the Department and create a framework for future Directors to work from.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Attachments

• 1716212988951.png
    1716212988951.png
    447.1 KB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.