NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF CPT Bumble
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS CPL 'Warsaw' [Bumble] [SB-12]
Civilian name: bumbl
Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- First NHC app

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
1680729396014.png
I have received a few warns, the last one was for Breaking ROE, before that I was last warned about 8 months ago.
- There was a disguised spy in base, we had heard him shoot and kill a teammate and seen it in killfeed but did not fully witness it. Therefore I was not cleared to open fire, out of haste I downed the spy.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I was a Captain in RMP a few months (maybe years) ago, I led many wars most of which turned out to victory. I am currently a SGM in JAF and feel I have demonstrated my ability as a CC in my activity, dedication, hard work and friendliness as a person. I have led wars in JAF as SGM on Highlands, some turning to victorys and others being taken over by some higher ranks. When I first joined JAF in 2021, I reached the rank of 1SGT before resigning.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I am the best candidate for Nato High Command because of my activity, dedication, work ethic, experience, knowledge and kindness. I am active almost all day every day on NATO, participating in most wars and peacetime activities. I am always available to contact through any means. I am extremely dedicated to my role in JAF and the server as a whole. I have repeatedly returned to CN and JAF after breaks away for personal needs. I believe I have shown my dedication to the community, NATO and JAF in my years playing. I have an excellent work ethic, I prioritise my friends'/colleagues' jollity over my own and ensure everyone is having a fun experience playing MRP. I have a vast amount of experience; not only as a high rank but as a low rank too, I have moved from regiment to regiment and accumulated the knowledge for each of their needs and what circumstances are best suited to them, I can use this knowledge to best direct and lead the entirety of NATO to victory whilst giving all players and enjoyable experience. I am a friendly and kind person, I have known people of this community for years and am still meeting new people each day. I feel engaged with all regiments and ranks, I believe I can be approached by anyone with issues, comments or suggestions. I am open to change and love suggesting new ideas, fixes or improvements to roleplay. I relish the opportunity to roleplay with others and believe I can lead NATO wholeheartedly to win not only wars but all roleplay scenarios. My enthusiasm and thirst for success are what drives both me and my colleagues, I am passionate about my faction and the regiments within. My enthusiasm will rub off on others and my leadership can increase activity & boost players' morale.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-------- Current:
- JAF SGM
- STS CPL
- IVG SPC
- USAF PFC

-------- Previous:
- RMP CPT
- ABT SSGT
- JAF 1SGT
- SAS PVT
- SWB CPL
- AOR SPC

List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strengths:
+ Confidence | I am a confident speaker and have no problem expressing my true opinions and giving direct orders to others to help win wars and lead effectively.
+ Approachable | I am very involved with all regiments currently and feel as though any one of them could easily approach me.
+ Activity | I am extremely active in-game, on TS, forums and Discord. I am always available and easily contactable.

Weaknesses:
- High Command Experience | I do not yet have any HC experience, however, I am eager to learn and am able to quickly grasp new concepts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnnn9mm

Beast

Feb 25, 2023
+Support

Great Leader in JAF, always supportive and promoting activity within the regiment. I wish you all the best though I will be saddened to see you leave the regiment

Reactions: Johnnn9mm

Cloud

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Apr 6, 2023
wales
+ Support

-Bumble is a great candidate for NHC
-Hes a great role model for PVTs to look up to
-He Knows the server well as to joining in 2020
-Hes very active

Good luck bumble🐝🐝