[UK] Cain 'Homeless' Morris's 2nd DoIA application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arguing with o1/ethics is not the best look also considering they are the one appointing the DoIA
IC issue

mostly in RP i gotta say, while you are a lovely person OOC, IC you are kinda rude
IC issue

Broda put it quite nicely, and i beg you both dont join CI so you dont have to deal with 'Niox' calling you dumbasses in RP. Seriously, let people have disagreements IC and play out a character.

- Support

Although it does seem you have made considerable progressions within your time as an ambassador, I've had some extremely questionable experiences and interactions with you that suggest that at this time you are not ready for the position, Connector sums it up similarly in terms of your RP as an ambassador has not been significant. I've not seen you go out of your way to produce RP and create RP as a ambassador, you've been unable to provided any examples within your application and therefore I'm unable to support this.

Regards,
Falcon

Reactions: Cain_Morris13
+support
yes.

+/- support
bro put a chef in airlock bc chef was "turning d-class in food" and wanted the d-class opinion.

btw, you can't be DoIA as your now MTF E-11 LT -unless you resign from E-11 LT if you do get DoIA
2.7 Position Limits - You may only, across all your characters:
  • Be a member in two out of three of: MTF, CI, or GOC.
  • Hold one 'leadership position' (zero if you are a CO on MilitaryRP). These are: O5 Council, Ethics Committee, Site Admin, Departmental Directors & Chiefs, and MTF/CI/GOC COs.
  • Hold whitelisted and/or MTF positions on one of SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA.

Last edited:
  • Sad
btw, you can't be DoIA as your now MTF E-11 LT.
2.7 Position Limits - You may only, across all your characters:
  • Be a member in two out of three of: MTF, CI, or GOC.
  • Hold one 'leadership position' (zero if you are a CO on MilitaryRP). These are: O5 Council, Ethics Committee, Site Admin, Departmental Directors & Chiefs, and MTF/CI/GOC COs.
  • Hold whitelisted and/or MTF positions on one of SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA.
i assume when he gets DoIA he'll resign from E11
because yes he can do that

Willow

Mar 14, 2024
Cain. Your growth that I witnessed while I was ambassador was exponential, and honestly, outright surprising. You went from being extremely childish and at times annoying to being one of the better ambassadors I've seen. While I may have quit the server, hearing that you are applying for DOIA genuinely made me come back to the forums to leave my two cents. I think this might be one of my biggest +Support's I can leave. I wish you great luck out there, buddy, and hope to hear that you get this position, as I genuinely believe you deserve it

• Love
Aug 27, 2023
Hey everyone, just here to say thank you for the responses but for anyone else who wants to reply please include you opinion on the app itself so I know if I need to improve on it, thank you!

Dec 30, 2022
Arguing with o1/ethics is not the best look also considering they are the one appointing the DoIA
Hes not arguing with anyone in the first clip and the second one is a misunderstanding bc the guy was AFK? 082 clip is also a joke, its not a bad thing to want to have fun on a game. Theres also nothing wrong with arguing with Ethics if its for a good reason its an integral part of being in a high position that you can stand up for yourself.

This level of hating on an actual child to the point that you're clipping everything bad that they do even tho it doesn't affect you is really sad ngl
mostly in RP
Don't take IC things into OOC its never that deep, also it helps to be able to be a bit rude to people because it means he can speak his mind and has a backbone

+Support

New Email Received
Subject: Internal Affairs Directorship Application

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Greetings Jamie Flynn,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming the Director of Site-65's Internal Affairs Department. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Your position and eagerness to work for the foundation has been noted and is greatly appreciated.

The Ethics Committee has carefully reviewed your application and has run the necessary background checks on your person. After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . We hope this result does not cause any disruption or offence. Feel free to request elaboration on this result with a Member of the Committee. We look forward to your next application and observing how you will grow to hopefully be in a position of being accepted. You may re-apply in no less than two weeks time should the position remain open.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Fionn O'Rourke

• reaction_title.7

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
+/- Support.

Hello Cain, I do believe you have matured and improved a lot in the past couple of months on the server. But I still think you are not ready for a Sr. CL4 position. However, I do believe that you have the willpower and dedication to try and improve, and in the future, you will 100% be able to step up to a Sr. CL4 role within a department, but I do believe it is quite too soon.

I’ve had mixed interactions with you, not to say they were super bad or horrible and unbecoming of your title; but that one time where you held up another member of the Ambassador Team at knifepoint, shouting nonsense at him in the middle of D-Block for something I can’t exactly recall (?) - which I did clip however I have just forgotten about, is what sticks with me when I think of your suitability as the next Director of IA

I’d be happy to provide the clip incase you do not remember this incident.
Nonetheless, there is room for improvement, I think you could show more notable involvement in on-going roleplay, or to create more yourself. Neutral Support

Aug 27, 2023
I’ve had mixed interactions with you, not to say they were super bad or horrible and unbecoming of your title; but that one time where you held up another member of the Ambassador Team at knifepoint, shouting nonsense at him in the middle of D-Block for something I can’t exactly recall (?) - which I did clip however I have just forgotten about, is what sticks with me when I think of your suitability as the next Director of IA

I’d be happy to provide the clip incase you do not remember this incident.
Nonetheless, there is room for improvement, I think you could show more notable involvement in on-going roleplay, or to create more yourself. Neutral Support
Yea, I dont remember that incedent can you please show the clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.