[UK] 'Cain' Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): xeriodes
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4.3 million seconds. In days: 50 days.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable) Overseer Assistant 'Cain'
Chaos name (include your rank): Cainio
Civilian name: Zacharia Dez
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:559737773
Discord ID (name#0000): Zachary 'Slither' Dez #6369
Do you have a mic?: Yes. Laggy in-game however.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the 2nd moderator application I have made. The link is below.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received one warning in the past for toxicity: I wrongfully called someone mentally ill.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I do not have any experience as a staff member within the Civil Gamers Community. However, I do think I will be a great one if I am accepted.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: SCP-RP Civil Gamers is the first Serious RP game I have played, and it is the best one yet. I have learnt a lot from the server and now know how to properly roleplay.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for 3-4 hours on week days, and 8-10 hours on weekends.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I feel like I have gained so much experience in the server to get to know the rules enough and be able to get the responsibilities to enforce them on rule breakers. If I do get accepted, I will make sure to be an active player / moderator amongst the community and be well known as 'A Great Admin'.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I will be able to help the server because from what I have seen, in the early mornings (GMT) there are barely any mods on and people making sits will make them struggle a lot. Sometimes, there is even NO moderators on the game, making no sits being responded to for a long time. I can help this since I am always in game in the mornings AND in the afternoon and night, making sits go through smoothly, and more hastily. This is why I think I am special over other applicants and why I will always be able to help the server in any ways.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hello 'Cain', I will be giving you a +Support

+ You have a high playtime
+ You're quite nice to talk to, we dont have too many interactions though
+ High playtime
- You could however, add some more reasons why you want to be a moderator.

Best of luck with your application!

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+ Support

- Mature

- Active

- Frendily

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
Neutral

+ High playtime
- Not many interactions.
- Haven’t went into depth enough with your application.
- I’ve noticed that in your previous application you had said something about previous experience in Serious RP servers but in this one you have taken that out. So I’m a bit confused.

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Neutral

+ High playtime
- Not many interactions.
- Haven’t went into depth enough with your application.
- I’ve noticed that in your previous application you had said something about previous experience in Serious RP servers but in this one you have taken that out. So I’m a bit confused.
Sorry about that application, I meant it on OTHER games, not gmod servers, I am not trying to lie about my experience or anything.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Cain, today I will be giving you a < - Support >

My reasons being:

• Active +
  • No interactions -
    • Unsure of maturity
  • Application is lacking -
    • Details ( Reasons to as why you want to be a Moderator )
    • Formatting
Good luck!

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ / - Neutral

+ Playtime
+ Decent application
+ This is your second staff application which shows you are dedicated to obtaining the staff role

+ / - Not enough interactions to vouch for your maturity although I have seen you around

- Toxicity warning

@baneyo
-Saucy

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @baneyo,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.