For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since August 2022
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Cain
Civilian name: Zacharia Dez
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): -
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Overseer Assistant x2 - Held
Security Captain - Held
Internal affairs agent / operative - Holding
MTF E11 CSG - Held
CI-C DELCOM - Holding

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've received a warning for Toxicity in 2022
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I feel like I am experienced enough to know its purpose and its job within site 65 to heal people and make sure everyone is safe from breached SCPs, contamination hazards, I also feel like I know how to use it's reality bending powers as well.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: 22415's usual behaviour would be healing and protecting people that wouldn't use that to their advantage to cause hostile actions towards foundation staff. For example, if a CI member was demanding for healing, SCP-22415 wouldn't heal them as the Insurgency member would use them being healed to their full advantage to kill more foundation staff.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?: I would aid the researchers running away as they're at the most risk, they would essentially have no weapons to fight back therefore 22415 would aid the researchers as they have nothing to do to fight back other than run away.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. A researcher is behind 076 and they havent noticed him yet. What would you do in this situation?: In this situation I would not repel SCP-076 as he would not hurt me, however he would hurt the researcher behind him, ruining the purpose of 22415's job to protect foundation staff.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?: I would not heal the dclass in this situation as he is causing hostile actions and will cause more hostile actions if you cause the action to heal him and use that to their advantage to kill more foundation staff and cause havoc.
-

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Application accepted

I gave you the whitelist ingame, Congratulations!

Kind regards, blue

Status
Not open for further replies.