[UK] Callum 'Flare' Keller's Overseer Assistant Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare

Jul 14, 2023
Poland
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:507102783

Discord name:
flare_s

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I started playing CG SCP ~June 19th, 2023

In what country are you located?:
Poland

Time zone:
GMT+2 / CEST

Character name(s):
Callum 'Flare' Keller
'Flare'

Civilian name:
N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-A [HOLDING]
Executive Researcher [HOLDING]

RRT LICENCE [HOLDING]
HWL LICENCE [HOLDING]
MEDICAL LICENCE [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I firmly believe that I am the ideal candidate for the role of Overseer Assistant. My extensive background in documentation and research has played a pivotal role in honing my communication skills and fostering meticulous attention to detail. I am well aware that precision and attentiveness are necessary as an Overseer Assistant, as even the slightest oversight can lead to serious consequences. I take great pride in my methodical, comprehensive, and encyclopedic approach to every task, leaving no room for errors or misinterpretations in any report, briefing, or memorandum that I produce. The responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant often necessitate flexibility to tackle various situations and unexpected challenges. Over the course of my tenure at the foundation, I have consistently demonstrated the ability to swiftly adapt to new circumstances, enabling me to make well-informed decisions even under pressure. Moreover, my adaptability extends to collaborating seamlessly with diverse teams, as I strive to comprehend their unique dynamics and find effective ways to achieve shared objectives with other personnel.

My ability to focus, dedicate, and set up my time correctly means that my goals that are in front of me and conquer them efficiently and with due regard to the time that I'm spending on them. My ability to focus, dedicate, and manage my time effectively has been a driving force behind my achievements; it is something that proves my worth as an Overseer Assistant. This ability to concentrate has allowed me to be highly productive in any endeavor I pursue. Whether it's a complex project at work or a personal passion, I can channel my energy and intellect toward finding innovative solutions and achieving the desired outcomes. I have learned to strike a balance between my responsibilities and personal growth. By setting realistic timelines and prioritizing tasks, I ensure that I allocate enough time for both work and leisure. This harmony between my professional and personal lives keeps me motivated and prevents burnout.

Finally, My past CL4 and CI-A positions mean I've been trusted enough and am responsible enough to be entrusted with a prestigious and interesting position, such as an Overseer Assistant. My vast experience as both a level 3 and level 4 personnel provides enough justification for why I'm the best candidate for Overseer Assistant.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Primarily purpose of an Overseer Assistant is to be an ambassador for Site-Command and to communicate between the O5 and Site-65 to inform them of the site status. Other than that, they're also:

Auth AA (AA Authorization falls to highest Cl4 on site):
Normally, assistants usually have to take care of the site when O5, SA, or any other L4 are on-site. It is their duty to ensure that Site-65 is maintained to a positive level, and sometimes authorizing AA, whether to combat SCPs or CI LAVs, it's a necessary part of their job to ensure that Site-65 is safe for all personnel, including themselves.

Communicate between SC and Other personnel:
Overseer Assistants are regarded as ambassadors for the O5. In high-stress situations where the O5 can't be seen around, or whether it's just a document that is required for approval, the assistants are there to collect it and send it over to the O5s, ensuring everyone's safety. Sometimes all you need is just to calm everyone down to make sure that everyone is represented to their best ability.

Prepare documentation for reading by the O5:
The O5, typically very busy, need large events or things that happened condensed into short, interesting, and brief documents, so they can understand the situations that are happening around the site. This is a major part of the role as OSA; ensuring the O5s are well informed on what you do, and what others have done.

Protect the site:
Communication between different departments; coordination of MTFs including E11, A1, and Nu7; or just helping out anyone in need is enough to ensure that Site-65's safety comes first. Their primary duty is to limit casualties and make sure everyone is safe.

Ensure floor-3 is safe:
When the Overseer Council is not available, it is the OSAs duty to maintain Floor-3 to a reasonable level - ensuring it is safe, and fixed.

Creating RP for all personnel / Leading RP:
One of the most important roles of an Overseer Assistant is to ensure that everyone gets included in the high-quality RP that they create. Whether it's just testing,

And finally answering directly to the O5s:
The primary reason for Overseer Assistant's existence is to assist the O5 council with any and all tasks that they need. When under order from the O5 council, assistants rank 2nd on the chain of command, right under Site-Command.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
[CLICK ME]

Thank you for reading my application. Feel free to leave your comments/opinions below.

Last edited:

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Flare . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.