Site Advisor [HELD]
OSA [HELD]
Exec [HELD]
CI-A [HELD]
UNGOC SPC [HELD]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1706288496164.png

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
Firstly, I believe that I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant because of my past experience in CL4 positions. I have a lot of experience in both junior and senior CL4 positions meaning that I am trustworthy, reliable and responsible enough to hold the position of Overseer Assistant. During my time as a CL4 personnel. Additionally I have already held the position of Overseer Assistant in the past and understand the requirements and responsibilities of it very well.

Secondly I also believe that I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant because of my large amount of participation in server RP back when I was an Overseer Assistant. I myself, like many other people playing this server, enjoy having fun and memorable moments on here, and as such I'm decent at enforcing, leading, and creating RP that is fun for all people involved. Over my time as a CL4 in the past I have also developed this skill.

Next, I have a lot of traits that come to be useful when working as an Overseer Assistant. Whether having a strong suit in the ability to communicate strongly and convincingly, teamwork and collaboration skills, adaptability and experience in the line of duty all provide to make me a very suitable candidate for this position. I also have a very fast and quick paced line of thinking and learning, allowing me to make split-second decisions.

Finally I believe that I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant because I go above and beyond frequently on tasks and assignments that are given to me. I have shown the ability to complete orders of high priority to a decent standard. On top if this I have developed the relevant skills to a good enough level to be considered the best candidate for the position of Overseer Assistant. I also have a lot of passion and enjoyment while playing this role.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Serving the O5:
One of the most important responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant is to fully follow and complete orders given to you by an O5 with the highest respect, precision and priority. For the safety of the site and protection against info leaks, or anything necessary you are required to complete any orders given to you by an O5 member.

Ensuring the safety of Floor-3:
As an Overseer Assistant one of your low-priority duties while not doing anything important is to ensure the quality and safety of Floor-3 for the arrival of members of the Council. Their safety is of the upmost importance.

Creating RP:
As a junior CL4 member, creating RP frequently is a necessity. Creating RP is not only necessary, but also for the collective enjoyment of everyone involved.

Signing documents on behalf of the O5:
In order to keep their identity hidden, you will be frequently asked to sign documents on behalf of the O5 Council.

Arrests / Interrogations:
As an OSA, you will also be required to partake in enforcing the FLC and sometimes even questioning people for information!

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lore

baneyo

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 31, 2022
Hello @Flare, in this application, I will be giving you a +Support.
- To start off with, not only have you had / have Jr Cl4 positions, but you have had a Sr Cl4 position within the site, proving your skills.
- You know how to work / operate the job well.
- Your lore is well formatted and detailed in terms of Roleplay.
- I have had some interactions with you, most being positive.

Best of luck!
Cain.

Reactions: Flare

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello @Flare,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.