Site Advisor (HELD)
O5 Assistant (HELD)
ECM Assitsant (HELD)
Exec. Researcher (HELD)
UNGOC CPL (HELD)
CI Alpha (HELD)
TGM (HELD)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
[RDM] Expired | Killed a d-class as non-combattive.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I understand a lot of the people who joined within the past 4 months, if not longer might not recognize me, or know me well enough to be able to rate my application based off of who I am as a person. Let me give you a little information about the stuff I have done on the server.

I first joined in June 2023 after a friend had recommended me the server. I joined, getting instantly hooked into the research department and the endless "story telling" and document writing that intrigued me, applying for executive researcher and getting the position not long after. I'll be honest I don't fully remember the tests that I did when I was an executive researcher but I do remember that they were held to a high standard, often spanning between 15 and 25 pages long. After a short period of time, I decided to move up the chain of command and applied for OSA where I conducted many RP scenarios and Operations for both MTF Alpha-1 and everyone else to enjoy including misinformation campaigns, unethical testing, and much more, one of which leading both me, a few A1 and all of the O5 Class-E'ing themselves to have plausible deniability. I later applied for ECA, and UNGOC, and Site Advisor to experience as many sides of the server as possible, creating many RP scenarios along the way as well as a few notable server changes including: SCP-008 being referred to as the "garden" and vials being referred to as "flowers" (yes that was me). I decided to take a vacation from CN on April 21 resigning from all of my positions to focus on myself, exams and other stuff going on irl and I've come back recently.

Now to move on: There are many aspects to look at when deciding whether a person is a good fit for the position of Overseer Assistant, whether it's personality, professionalism, dedication, ability to meet deadlines, etc... I believe I fit this description as a person being able to deliver high quality professional and fun RP. One example of this is my past experience as a Trial Game Master, where I was tasked with creating interesting, and developed RP which would make the people involved feel included and ensuring they enjoy their time. I created a large amount of RP Enhancements, events and participated in some larger story lines adding my own touch to them and improving RP quality in the server during my time.

Some other qualities I would look for in an Overseer Assistant is the ability to accept their mistakes and learn from them, let's admit it we're not all perfect and we all make mistakes. I believe that humility and humbleness is one thing that makes an OSA. Other than that, their ability to lead RP, and create high quality documents, all which I can do confidently.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
An OSA is the direct descendant to an O5 in terms of chain of command. They are tasked with following the orders of any Overseer swiftly and without question. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Follow and complete O5 orders,
- Report any violations of the FLC,
- Act as a liaison for the O5,
- Ensure the safety of F3,
- Run and include others in operations,
- Assisting Alpha-1 in any orders,
- Allow authorized personnel into AA
- Lead RP,
- Create RP,
- Signing documents for the O5.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jqDMGTxwOy5khjlFxOHRsuhWXaiTfWy76K6UtEAMNQ0/edit

casseno1

Jun 18, 2024
-Support
-I've seen this guy once, and he immediately kidnapped and tortured me

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Niox

Dennid

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 30, 2023
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @Flare,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.