Executive Researcher [RESIGNED]
Overseer Assistant [HOLDING]

RRT LICENCE [HOLDING]
HWL LICENCE [HOLDING]
MEDICAL LICENCE [HOLDING]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
RDM [~1 MONTH AGO]

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
There are a few main reasons which I believe make me the best candidate for the role of "Ethics Committee Assistant". Firstly, I'm already and Overseer Assistant, meaning that I strongly recognise and understand what I have to do to serve SC effectively. I often partake in tasks set by the O5 Council, meaning I'm able to effectively complete any orders given to me by an ECM, or ECC. Because of my time as an OSA, I fully understand all of the necessary aspects of being respectful, polite, professional, yet being good at my job. Secondly, I have a vast background in administrative duties. As an example, during my time as an Executive Researcher I strongly progressed and developed my writing skills, being able to portray anything necessary in a short, effective and interesting to read way. I've practiced and honed my skills as an OSA, and have written up many documents and reports for the O5 Council. Additionally my ability to focus and dedicate time to the role is very important and another reason why I consider myself to be the best candidate for becoming an ECA.

To sum up what I've written so far, I believe that I am the best candidate for becoming an ECA because of my past experience as an assistant, lots of experience in documentation writing and presentation, and my ability to dedicate time to the role (Activity).

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The main reason for ECA's existing is to assist the Ethics Committee in any way possible. They act as a assistant to the Ethics Committee, following and completing orders. They act as a liason to the Ethics Committee, forwarding any reports and documents that need approval to an ECM or ECC. They also have the ability to organize and run tribunals, and need to create and lead RP for all clearances.

Overall, their responsibilities are:
Enforcing FLC,
Organising tribunals,
Working alongside O1,
Fulfilling orders set by SC,
Writing report for SC to read,
Being the eyes and ears for SC,
Ensuring the site is kept in order,
Reporting directly to the ethics committee,
Lead / Create engaging RP for lower clearances,
Forwarding documents that require approval to SC,
Assisting the Ethics Committee in anything they need,
Ensuring foundation personnel are following operation procedures by disguising.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Click Me

Hey there! Thanks for reading my applications. Feel free to leave your honest opinions in the comments.
For those who it may concern I will still be an OSA (If I get an opportunity for an interview).

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
+SUPPORT

+ Let him cook
+ Doesn’t knows how to be ethical
+ experience with CL4
+ has high RP capability and is professional

- is from Poland

‘boku’

Reactions: Flare

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
+SUPPORT

+ Let him cook
+ Doesn’t knows how to be ethical
+ experience with CL4
+ has high RP capability and is professional

- is from Poland

‘boku’
I agree with what is said above ^^^^

Good luck ;)

Reactions: Flare

'The Affected'

Nov 7, 2022
e0X2QmA.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Callum 'Flare' Keller Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Afternoon Mr Keller,

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

Would you kindly contact myself or an Ethics Committee Member at your earliest convenience in order to arrange an interview.

Best regards,
Member Jack Raider

Status
Not open for further replies.