Trial Game Master
Jul 14, 2023
Poland
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:507102783.

Discord name:
flare__s (f l a r e _ _ s).

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I started playing CG SCP ~June 19th, 2023.

In what country are you located?:
UK / Poland.

Time zone:
GMT

Character name(s):
'C' / Foundation,
Callum 'Flares' Keller / Foundation,
'Nomad' / UNGOC,
'Flares' / CI.

Civilian name:
Flares.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096 [HOLDING]
SCP-22415 [HOLDING]
MTF ALPHA-1 LCPL [HOLDING]
SITE ADVISOR [RESIGNED]
OVERSEER ASSISTANT x3 [RESIGNED]
ETHICS ASSISTANT x2 [RESIGNED]
EXECUTIVE-RESEARCHER [RESIGNED]
UNGOC SPC [RESIGNED]
CI-A [RESIGNED]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1707862231126.png

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
One of the main reasons that I am applying is to improve both the general enjoyment of RP on the server by creating and leading it, and improving my ability to create and follow through on RP. Personally I want to be able to improve my ability to create, understand and lead more developed, interesting and enjoyable RP to partake in. Being able to expand upon this ability will make the server more fun and enjoyable to play on for day to day players, especially those of lower clearances who believe that they are frequently excluded; this will also allow me to develop my skills, allowing me to create RP which is more including and fun. This is one of the most important reasons for me applying. Another reason for me applying is because of the memories. When I was in SA I had a lot of fun and interesting memories, especially as a non-combative. It's taught me a lot of the things that I use daily.

I am also applying for the position of Site Advisor is to gain more experience within the server, and develop myself and integrate myself more in the community. Site Administration is a department which is very open, involving themselves in political disagreements with other GOI, public speeches, documentation, all which is viewed publicly and exposes the applicant to the server more and more.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
There is a lot of reasons that I see myself as suitable for a position within Site Administration. Having played since June 2023 has allowed me to develop a lot of skills and knowledge surrounding the server, making me a more experienced player than some people, giving me the experience, ability, and knowledge to decide what would be best for the general player base, pushing fun RP forward and ensuring that most people on the server will be thoroughly enjoying themselves while playing. Site Administration, a senior CL4 position often has a large amount of power over RP, frequently engaging and leading it, and this experience will allow me to properly engage and lead it to a satisfactory ending. Additionally my large amount of CL4 experience that I've held in the past, including a position within the site administration department makes me believe that I am suitable for this position because of the knowledge that I have obtained during my tenure in that position. One of the most important qualities of a site advisor is competency in their position, ensuring that there are as little mistakes as possible, and having this past experience will allow me to continue to expand upon the knowledge upon that I have already have and learn from the mistakes that I have made to become the best person I can be.

Ontop of Senior CL4 experience, I've significantly contributed to the community while being an SA, updating the SoTM (Staff of The Month), and implementing E11 / Site-Wide codewords for SCP-008, preventing information leaks: "SCP-008 CC" being referred to as "The Garden" and syringes being referred to as "Flowers"; significantly improving communication between and RP between all jobs on-site.

Next, I've held a few junior CL4 positions, including Executive, Overseer Assistant, and Ethics Assistant allowing me to view the full spectrum of how different departments are run, and the differences between them. Having the opportunity to see the server from both sides (Ethics and O5, as an assistant) has allowed me to frequently interact properly with both sides of SC, something that is extremely important when holding a position within site administration, as communication within a team allows for decisive, powerful and most importantly correct decisions to be made, ensuring as little mistakes as possible are made.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site administration are an extremely important part of site structure, and as such have a lot of responsibilities that they need to fulfill in order to keep the site running smoothly.

Authorizing Advanced Armoury:
During difficult breaches around the site where ordinary weaponry will not suffice to successfully re-contain the breached anomalies, AA (Advanced Armoury) can be authorized by site administration to ensure the swift re-containment of anomalies, preventing further casualties. This is usually authorized before ERT arrive.

Monthly Reviews:
One of the most important responsibilities of site administration is to ensure that departments below the in the chain of command are kept up to a sustainable standard to operate and keep the site that they are stationed at running without issues. This is often done by active feedback throughout the month, however one of the most important methods of feedback that is used is the monthly review system. At the start of the month site administration is assigned a department(s), which they interact with and interview frequently during the month to ensure that they are up to quality.

Site Documentation:
Ensuring that documentation that is frequently used on site, e.g., ZJP (Zone Jurisdiction Policy) is up to date with the current situations that are going on site, and that issues within documentation is patched regularly, as well as new documentation being created as required. Documentation is one of the more important parts of site administration as it allows every rule, department policy, etc... apart from the FLC to be officially written down and enforced.

Assigning and Managing MTF Commanders:
Mobile Task Forces require that their regiment is led by a strong and capable individual; this responsibility falls under site administration, with it being their responsibility to promote and demoted MTF Commanders when seen fit.

Issuing Citations to Foundation Personnel:
Citations are a method of tracking the performance of personnel through the use of citations. Personnel found to be under performing or breaking official foundation rules which are not severe enough to warrant tribunal can be given citations as an official warning.

Voting On Other SA Applications:
One of the responsibilities of site administration is to inform the site director of your opinion on applicants of other SA applications. This is important as it allows the site director to make informed decisions on the applicants and ensures that who you will be working with is someone you want to work with as a colleague.

Authorizing Groups Of Interest Onto The Site:
Site administration hold a lot of power on who can and cannot enter the site, and need to make informed decisions on who to let in; whether this is CI, GOC, or MC&D.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what story lines they would be involved in:
Lore

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration team of Site-65.

Hello, @Flare

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.
This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us.
No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.