[UK] Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien's Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Calvin Lucien)

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:775177899

Discord name: _galaxyking_

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 711 hours.

In what country are you located?: Wales.

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Calvin "The Usurper" Lucien.

Civilian name: Alex Lucien.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • MTF E11 SGT (Holding)
  • DEA Agent (Holding)
  • IA Agent (Holding)
  • MTF NU7 CPL (Held)
  • IA Ambassador (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:Fail RPx2, Fear RP and RDM.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I am applying for captain because I have been an officer for quite some time now and I feel I want to do more the department and help members more efficiently within the department but as an officer my authority is limited to all members below officers and also I want to provide new and old member the required licencing to move on from e.g. cadet to SMU or officer to CU ever up to captain

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I already have 3 months' worth of CL4 experience (IA Ambassador) but the only problem with that is I was dishonourably discharged for lack of work, but I assure you if you give me a chance you will see that I can do good work for your department now on to the more positive aspects of my career are that I'm currently holding a SGT role within E11 and as of which im also apart of DS (Drill Sergent's) which the main focus is recruitment ,mentoring enlisted operatives, leading trainings, and upholding discipline within the regiment so I have a have pretty good leadership skills these are the reason why I believe make me a suitable candidate for the role of security captain

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
  • Calling code 2 when necessary
  • Conducting/leading sweeps during a code 2
  • Giving out POI’s
  • Maintaining control over D-block ensuring that it's running smoothly and efficiently
  • Hosting HWL and SRU tryouts
  • Granting D-class work permits
  • Helping new cadets
  • Following orders of the Chiefs
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
CALVIN LUCIEN'S PERSONELL FILE

Last edited:

Rando

Jan 13, 2024
Calvin Is A Good Guy Who Would Go Very Far Due To His Experiences Great Choice For Captain
+Massive Support

Reactions: (Calvin Lucien)

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
- Always professional (enough)
- There to help

- Applications a bit short
To add: if he isn’t made captain I will class F a CoS to ask them to politely reconsider (Not really I have no idea how to make or find class F ?)

Gungus Gunlips/Grog Leo

Oct 18, 2022
Hello Calvin,
So it is a nice App not to long also not 2 short. Ofcourse it is not all about the the lore but the lore is really nice aswell. I have seen you really active on officer last few weeks. You are also part of the Head-Hunters sub-div and learned from the best on how to do things as a cpt. You know that being a cpt is not just standing still at the big window in D-Block and that there is more to it than that. I had let you do a sweep that whent quick, smooth and fast that im really proud of that you did that. With all the things happening you are not mentally ill(In character), You are not screaming but instead take things really calm.
You know allot things to
improve your self and the people around you that is why you will be getting
Massive +Support

LaserDust

Jan 16, 2023
U.K
Hello Calvin,
Let's Start with your warns, you have 4 warns. You listen to orders and have CL4 experience. Futhermore you have Good Calls and the last time i spoke to you you were friendly. You also know the rules and what to do in the gensec department, so I feel like you are fit to be a GSD captain, i would like to see what you accomplish.

I will Give you a +Massive Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.